Nike Kyrie 8

Are you serious or trolling? Obviously he cant, but he can choose whats on his feet
I could ask the same thing about you. He can wear whatever he wants, my guess is it will still be Kyrie’s. He may not like the brand because they kicked him out, but he can still wear the shoes.

He fina cut the swoosh outta his Jersey, quit wearing Nike socks/headbands? Lmao

That was a very good comparison.

1668281667802.gif

I don't think he'll stop wearing Kyries or stop wearing nikes. As far as is he an antisemite, Chris Rock said it best when he was talking about how we don't have time to dice people into little groups, lol

I didn’t get to watch the Phil Knight interview and haven’t been able to keep up with the whole thing. So is he done done or still just suspended…

I don't think he'll stop wearing Kyries or stop wearing nikes. As far as is he an antisemite, Chris Rock said it best when he was talking about how we don't have time to dice people into little groups, lol

He was dancing around. He said “I think it’s safe to say we’re done but I can’t say for sure” :lol:

Keeping his options open in case it blows over like it looks like it’s going to with the Joe Tsai and Adam Silver meetings. :lol:

Don’t get why they don’t at the very least sell the shoes they already made.

No, they're on a road trip so it's not likely that he'll join them there.

He'a also been ruled out of the Lakers game tomorrow not to mention

The suspension was always 5 games or more. So this statement isn't surprising. Let's see the work, because so far it's good to hear what's being said. Redemption story arc is in play and Kyrie has a chance to do some very positive things for society.

The suspension was always 5 games or more. So this statement isn't surprising. Let's see the work, because so far it's good to hear what's being said. Redemption story arc is in play and Kyrie has a chance to do some very positive things for society.

Kyrie apologized, said he mad a mistake and now it's time to move on.

If the man didn't watch the entire documentary or see the antisemitic statements in it, then he didn't mean any harm by posting the documentary.

Kyrie's not helping build or break ground on Jewish temples, it's time to move on.

Kyrie apologized, said he mad a mistake and now it's time to move on.

If the man didn't watch the entire documentary or see the antisemitic statements in it, then he didn't mean any harm by posting the documentary.

Kyrie's not helping build or break ground on Jewish temples, it's time to move on.

Words need to be met with actions for an apology to mean something. Never thought he was anti semetic, but his refusal to condemn anti semitism right off the bat was a problem. He apologized after he was suspended and Nike did what they did. There's still work to be done, and this applies to all of society. The racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc, all of it needs to be eradicated from society. But as long as there is hate, or in this case refusal to condemn, there is work to do.

Words need to be met with actions for an apology to mean something. Never thought he was anti semetic, but his refusal to condemn anti semitism right off the bat was a problem. He apologized after he was suspended and Nike did what they did. There's still work to be done, and this applies to all of society. The racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc, all of it needs to be eradicated from society. But as long as there is hate, or in this case refusal to condemn, there is work to do.

Those issue you stated will always be in society, Kyrie's done what he needed to do.

He stated that he wasn't antisemitic in his second interview. He just didn't answer the question the way the media, the owner and you wanted it answered.

The situation should be over with now but the owner's dragging it on continuing to make it a story.

Kyrie showed us who he was over a week ago

Let it go, he doesn't hate you or your people and made a mistake and admitted it.

Those issue you stated will always be in society, Kyrie's done what he needed to do.

He stated that he wasn't antisemitic in his second interview. He just didn't answer the question the way the media, the owner and you wanted it answered.

The situation should be over with now but the owner's dragging it on continuing to make it a story.

Let it go, he doesn't hate you or your people and made a mistake and admitted it.

That’s literally all I’ve been saying..

That’s literally all I’ve been saying..

This is incredibly faulty logic. Meyers Leonard is done for what he said. If Kevin Love or any other white guy said something or promoted something in the manner Kyrie did, they'd get the same energy from me, but I don't speak for anyone else.

EDIT: I'm not even going to get into Kanye, that dude has completely lost his mind and bipolar disorder untreated manifests in some of the worst of ways. Fella is clearly suffering.

The problem is, the owner of the team is the boss and if he feels like Kyrie has more work to do it isn't up to anyone but him. I happen to agree that Kyrie has done well in this process but it is a process. Forgiveness and wound healing come with time and effort. The effort IMO so far has been strong, but it's going to take more time and he's got to show his work.

The problem is, the owner of the team is the boss and if he feels like Kyrie has more work to do it isn't up to anyone but him. I happen to agree that Kyrie has done well in this process but it is a process. Forgiveness and wound healing come with time and effort. The effort IMO so far has been strong, but it's going to take more time and he's got to show his work.

The owner is looking foolish now.

This is incredibly faulty logic. Meyers Leonard is done for what he said. If Kevin Love or any other white guy said something or promoted something in the manner Kyrie did, they'd get the same energy from me, but I don't speak for anyone else.

EDIT: I'm not even going to get into Kanye, that dude has completely lost his mind and bipolar disorder untreated manifests in some of the worst of ways. Fella is clearly suffering.
The logic isn’t faulty, but you are one opinion..

You have every right to hold that opinion. I happen to disagree but that's no reason to argue, we come from different places and backgrounds.

It's not argument worthy and it doesn't matter our backgrounds.

Kyrie posted a link to a documentary that he didn't completely watch that contained things in it that he didn't know about.

He apologized for it.

If he didn't fully watch it to know what was in it and apologized for it. Then what exactly does he need to show the owner or anyone else?

Unless the belief is that he knew exactly what he was posting?

What steps or work does he need to show anyone if it was a mistake that he posted something that he didn't fully watch?

The only thing he needs to show is that he's able to fully watch something from beginning to end before he posts it.

1668317153365.gif

So.. To be clear what did Meyers Lenore do?

Per Wikipedia,

On March 9, 2021, Leonard received criticism for using the anti-jewish slur "****" during a Twitch stream while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. The Heat announced the same day that they were reviewing the matter and that Leonard would be "away from the team indefinitely."[41] The eSports organization FaZe Clan cut ties with him later that day,[42] although he remained an investor.[43] He later apologized for using the slur, stating that he did not know what it meant.[44]

In the follow up since, he's met with several organizations within the Jewish faith. He's also toured Holocaust sites, and donated money to a variety of Jewish charities including educating those outside of the religion about Jewish traditions and how each different sect of the religion differs.

It's not argument worthy and it doesn't matter our backgrounds.

Kyrie posted a link to a documentary that he didn't completely watch that contained things in it that he didn't know about.

He apologized for it.

If he didn't fully watch it to know what was in it and apologized for it. Then what exactly does he need to show the owner or anyone else?

Unless the belief is that he knew exactly what he was posting?

What steps or work does he need to show anyone if it was a mistake that he posted something that he didn't fully watch?

The only thing he needs to show is that he's able to fully watch something from beginning to end before he posts it.

1668317153365.gif

He knew what he posted because he was told exactly what it was even prior to the questions coming from that reporter. I also am not 100% sure I believe him when he says he watched 15 minutes only. He has a team around him, all be it a very odd group looking to have their bills paid by one man, that should have taken it down. I'm not even sure he handles his own twitter. Point being he was not ignorant to the post, which set this off.

He knew what he posted because he was told exactly what it was even prior to the questions coming from that reporter. I also am not 100% sure I believe him when he says he watched 15 minutes only. He has a team around him, all be it a very odd group looking to have their bills paid by one man, that should have taken it down. I'm not even sure he handles his own twitter. Point being he was not ignorant to the post, which set this off.

So now Kyrie's a liar?

Hmmm

Per Wikipedia,

On March 9, 2021, Leonard received criticism for using the anti-jewish slur "****" during a Twitch stream while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. The Heat announced the same day that they were reviewing the matter and that Leonard would be "away from the team indefinitely."[41] The eSports organization FaZe Clan cut ties with him later that day,[42] although he remained an investor.[43] He later apologized for using the slur, stating that he did not know what it meant.[44]

In the follow up since, he's met with several organizations within the Jewish faith. He's also toured Holocaust sites, and donated money to a variety of Jewish charities including educating those outside of the religion about Jewish traditions and how each different sect of the religion differs.
So two things… 1. Kyrie DID NOT SAY ANYTHING….. 2. The fact that you keep touting the “work” and “actions” for Kyrie to move forward obviously is flawed that Leonard has yet to make his way back to playing despite his “works”. You’re trying to compare apples to oranges.. One guy obviously needed the education and experience you’re advocating Kyrie needs, where Kyrie posted something he didn’t even speak on, and his most egregious crime was being stubborn with his apology. An apology that really was forced by his employer..

Back
Top Bottom