Nike Kyrie 8

Didn’t expect my bid to go through on Stockx but got these. Not crazy about the color way but excited to try them out
50E79C67-8B7E-46A7-B6B2-9564F3EDA117.png
Cool keep us posted on sizing and some pics!

Because he didn’t actually “say” anything hateful. From LeBron to Phil Knight that’s the funniest thing about all this “I can’t believe he’d say something so hateful” ***** didn’t actually say anything :lol:

Who suspended him?

Sizing same as Infinity. Cushioning actually feels the same too. Maybe a little more initial Zoom feeling in the forefoot.
63418BF6-0844-4EB6-BFDB-609019ADA398.jpeg
Do they seem like they have more midfoot torsional support than the infinities? That’s the only thing that stopped me from buying the infinities

Because he didn’t actually “say” anything hateful. From LeBron to Phil Knight that’s the funniest thing about all this “I can’t believe he’d say something so hateful” ***** didn’t actually say anything :lol:

You're right Kyrie didn't actually "Say" anything. That shows Lebron had no idea what he was talking about.

I watched an hour of the documentary.

It's an educational documentary about history, so Kyrie posted it to "Educate" those that were interested.

There was 10-15 seconds that listed certain things that were antisemitic that were pulled from what's deemed as antisemitic literature.

And for Kyrie to post it, it kinda means that he's on board with what's in the documentary.

It was literally maybe 15 seconds so he could've forgotten that portion and wanted to share the film as a whole.

Regardless, I don't believe that Kyrie's antisemitic.

Saw @ JD. Price was $140
213A2DA1-101F-496E-8D2A-6567172D8D1F.jpeg

Haven’t worn kyrie’s in quite some time.. They fit very snug to me. Initial try on was decent. Was thinking the forefoot zoom would have been more noticeable but maybe it’s more pronounced as you break them in. Ended up not buying.

JS”

Thank you for answering.

Saw @ JD. Price was $140
213A2DA1-101F-496E-8D2A-6567172D8D1F.jpeg

Haven’t worn kyrie’s in quite some time.. They fit very snug to me. Initial try on was decent. Was thinking the forefoot zoom would have been more noticeable but maybe it’s more pronounced as you break them in. Ended up not buying.

JS”
What location JD was this one?

You're right Kyrie didn't actually "Say" anything. That shows Lebron had no idea what he was talking about.

I watched an hour of the documentary.

It's an educational documentary about history, so Kyrie posted it to "Educate" those that were interested.

There was 10-15 seconds that listed certain things that were antisemitic that were pulled from what's deemed as antisemitic literature.

And for Kyrie to post it, it kinda means that he's on board with what's in the documentary.

It was literally maybe 15 seconds so he could've forgotten that portion and wanted to share the film as a whole.

Regardless, I don't believe that Kyrie's antisemitic.

The punishment was not for what he said, it was for what he refused to say which would have ended all of this immediately. I'm sure the anti semetic folk here stumping for Kyrie's free speech being attacked would say well you called him an anti semite and all this. From the beginning it was Kyrie's refusal to condemn anti semitism, hate speech, and the documentary which he only saw 15 minutes, as he claims.

I'm glad to see people are saying he's showing remorse, specifically Adam Silver & Joe Tsai and I don't think he was anti semetic, ever but I do think he handled this poorly and could have easily nipped this before it got to a suspension and Nike suspending him.

The punishment was not for what he said, it was for what he refused to say which would have ended all of this immediately. I'm sure the anti semetic folk here stumping for Kyrie's free speech being attacked would say well you called him an anti semite and all this. From the beginning it was Kyrie's refusal to condemn anti semitism, hate speech, and the documentary which he only saw 15 minutes, as he claims.

I'm glad to see people are saying he's showing remorse, specifically Adam Silver & Joe Tsai and I don't think he was anti semetic, ever but I do think he handled this poorly and could have easily nipped this before it got to a suspension and Nike suspending him.

I know, it was Kyrie's actions leading up to and that second interview that got him suspended.

I know, it was Kyrie's actions leading up to and that second interview that got him suspended.

Of course it was. I'm just pissed off people think I'm rooting for his demise or hate the guy when he was one of my all time favorite players. This whole situation hurts me not just as a Jewish person with relatives who had to escape the Holocaust but as a Kyrie Irving fan.

What brand do you expect kyrie would wear when he come back? I can see him rocking some Iversons

What brand do you expect kyrie would wear when he come back? I can see him rocking some Iversons
Why wouldn’t he keep wearing Kyrie’s? Just cause the deal is terminated doesn’t mean he can’t still wear them.

And if not Kyrie’s, maybe Kobe’s

Why wouldn’t he keep wearing Kyrie’s? Just cause the deal is terminated doesn’t mean he can’t still wear them.

And if not Kyrie’s, maybe Kobe’s
They throw out him. He wont wear a swoosh anymore. Brand doesnt want him and he wont want to wear a brand that throw him out

They throw out him. He wont wear a swoosh anymore. Brand doesnt want him and he wont want to wear a brand that throw him out
He fina cut the swoosh outta his Jersey, quit wearing Nike socks/headbands? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom