Nike Kyrie 8

Ja Morant
I know dude. Lol. I meant more of Nike basketball’s strategy, will it be more mainline products but with headlining athletes? Like d book w the gt cut. Even tho that didn’t work, he just wearing Kobe’s in game.

So pg and kyrie lines are out. Ja’s signature will be in. Curious which pricepoint that notches in to

I want to see Ja get his flowers too. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. If they feel the need to pull back on other sigs, cut back Lebron’s, KDs and Greeks IMO. But now with Kyrie out, Ja should get his shine, and they should still be able to pump out Kobe’s for the masses. The demand has not waned
Why do they need to cut back anything, and it definitely wouldn't be the best player in the league Giannis or Lebron or KD who are still playing at high levels.

Why do they need to cut back anything, and it definitely wouldn't be the best player in the league Giannis or Lebron or KD who are still playing at high levels.
Because the pie isn’t getting any bigger

And those lines suck

The models are fire it’s the colors that have people saying they’re wack :lol:

Man these mf are $240 on GOAT. Nah man not for these :lol: these woulda sat till the low $100’s at the least. Someone gotta drop online one last time lol

The models are fire it’s the colors that have people saying they’re wack :lol:

Man these mf are $240 on GOAT. Nah man not for these :lol: these woulda sat till the low $100’s at the least. Someone gotta drop online one last time lol

I can agree with that, it's been a lot of Lebron models I thought weren't bad, but the color ways only left me getting a pair or two.

So what do yall think Nike is gonna do with this release? Straight to outlets or just random quiet drops on website(s)? Debating if I should just go resale now.

:smh:

Should get some logo’d or thicker tape. Hard decision cuz they still got your name on them but you’re promoting Nike still lol

Does anyone know what he wearing in this image he was rocking another nike kicks my wild guess is it KD 2?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-000807_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-000807_Instagram.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,236
  • Screenshot_20221208-000815_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-000815_Instagram.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,246
Wait who was the guy in this thread talking about owning Nike by wearing their shoes? Was that Kyrie with a niketalk account? Cus he’s wearing Nikes in game an thinking he’s owning them

Back
Top Bottom