Nike Kyrie III

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I want to like the Black Ice since I slept on the The Dream and The Effects (ended up getting The Effects later) but it just feels too plain for me, I'll hop on once the other CW start dropping.

If they do boring colorways again... :smh:

those all red's and the all bright crimson/black swoosh pictured earlier are pretty nice. the blue/yellow ones are a do over of the 2's but i loved the color on the 2's so ima pretty happy already. Agree big tyme with goin outside the box with gr colorways this time. the crimson/hot punch is a good start imo

glad the debut is on xmas, makes the game even bigger :evil:

What up NT peeps! Held these in hand today and I must say they look great in person. However I do have concerns about the spikes on the side panel. Feels like it's going to be a problem like the 1s where chipping may be a problem. Feels bouncy per bend test. 90/10 on day 1 cop for the black ice joints. Crimson does nothing for me. Cool cw but no pink in the wardrobe. Hopefully it's a Inferno cw on the way.

A lot of pairs of the first colorway should be able to get for discount if you want to wait I am not waiting tho 

got coupon for 15 percent and will try to use the ebates too...gotta figure how that thing works though lol

Back
Top Bottom