Nike launches a sneaker subscription service for kids

They have a shoe list on their website. List is mostly generic junk that can be had at Zappos or 6pm for less than retail. What a hustle Nike is pulling over parents here. Half these shoes retail for less than $40, so how are any of these deemed a good value?

Amazon and places like chewy have auto subscriptions down perfectly. They offer a small discount. Here, I'm seeing none of that

How you want your kid in fresh kicks every month or whatever these plans are for, but ya kid still gets clowned for wearing cortez.

Either way ya kid getting clowned if he aint rocking the latest. They will tease em like “look he got the payment plan sneakers on”

Lose lose situation. Might as well have them in reg kicks and save up college tuition or another investment.

How you want your kid in fresh kicks every month or whatever these plans are for, but ya kid still gets clowned for wearing cortez.

Either way ya kid getting clowned if he aint rocking the latest. They will tease em like “look he got the payment plan sneakers on”

Lose lose situation. Might as well have them in reg kicks and save up college tuition or another investment.
Can just get chucks
Chucks never outta style
They got plenty of colors to choose from on the site

lolwut

For one, do kids even clown kids over shoes anymore? Everything is in these days

Also, it's not like anybody will know the shoes will come from a delivery service unless they tell them. These aren't going to be off brand payless shoes. They're gonna be Nike shoes. And you can still buy shoes and save for college tuition. Not that it'll make that much of a dent.

:lol: yall are lucky
growing up my parents bought those 90s encyclopedia sets and study skills things. Payless or Kmart was the place to get clothes and shoes :lol:
I was right with you.

Went to visit all my cousins in Philly w/ Jays on their feet. My pops would be like, my boy don't need none of that, we go to Famous Footwear and he is just fine.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom