Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

You have OG’s but can’t tell the difference? :lol:

And I didn’t mean just color scheme on the Melo’s, that is fine. You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. Another NTer I gotta block. Welcome to the club. :rofl:

I don’t walk into stores feeling shoes thinking about the differences between them and my OG’s, in that sense I’m different than you.

It’s funny when one thinks they know a lot, but they’re actually clueless.

Enjoy your bliss.

FB_IMG_1598794532466.jpg

Those James Gang got too much going on.

I think it would look better if it was more predominantly black with that print.

So, I guess LeBron will be rocking sone serious makeups of the 8 next season. Cool. I hope they release some at retail.

James gang pair looks good, im not usually a fan of the extra colorful colorways but theses are done nicely

Based of 1st impressions of the 17 I was like I’m good. I’m not buying. Messed around 4 pair smh. So I’ll wait to see other colorways because the two i see are meh

I'm not feeling the James Gang but feel like the shoe has potential. I just hope I can get my foot in the shoe easily. I tried on the 17 Low and legit struggled to get it on my foot. I wear a 10.5 and tried an 11.5 and that shoe was tight as hell.

Back
Top Bottom