Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I was shown some samples. I was told these are the 20s lows. From my understanding the mid will surface later.
So it’s kind of like the era when they had the elite series. Bron cruises thru the regular season in low tops, but for the rigors of postseason, he needs the mids for battle. Got it.

I’m hearing it’s the Ambassador. Makes sense since he probably will barely wear the 20s like the 19s 🤣.

It actually blows my mind how Nike spends a ton of money on designing and manufacturing a shoe just for its signature athlete to hate it. The 19s on court were horrendous. Who the hell weartested the 19s and gre

It’s very possible Nike scrapped its original plan for the 20s after the 19 was horrible on court and the man himself didn’t wear them. Lebron sig year after year tend to follow a similiar pattern in design and tech.

This is a huge departure if this is the 20, I heared other wise but who knows right now. The 20 was pretty much signed seal and delivered prior to the 19s releasing and then he hated everything about the 19s from what 3 Nike employees told me.

They may have scrapped the 20s and took the ambassador approach as he preferred those last year. Regardless of what these are I dig em, I just find it super fishy that for a signature shoe and that of 20 years it’s this basic and bland, unless Nike has some madness tech inside this but I doubt that.

12-14 has the silly zoom pods
15-19 had full length zoom max and or heel air and forefoot zoom. Massive departure but again…who knows. Year after year lebrons are very similiar tech wise, but the original plan for the 20s could’ve been scrapped after the garbage they put out last year. As you all know shoes are designed and signed off on 12-18 months prior to release and put in production 4-6 months out from release.

Crazy if this is the 20 and the XX is all we get. Nike being Nike I figured some crazy story telling for it being a huge anniversary.

React with full length zoom strobel and 3 full length zoom units stacked on top of the strobel for maximum lebron comfort LOL.
Lmao knowing them probably. It’s crazy to think he preferred a budget shoe but simplicity can be key. That heel bag with the chamber and zoom max up front. Like who the F Nike making a shoe for Godzilla? Bron himself hated those bricks with the Tierra tracktion patter 🤣🤣

Lmao knowing them probably. It’s crazy to think he preferred a budget shoe but simplicity can be key. That heel bag with the chamber and zoom max up front. Like who the F Nike making a shoe for Godzilla? Bron himself hated those bricks with the Tierra tracktion patter 🤣🤣
Eh we seent it plenty of times before. I remember asking why tf did he hate the 11s so much til I played a couple of hours in them and my Achilles were crying from the pressure the heel put on them. I sometimes wonder if they even ask him for his input on his sig line.

Eh we seent it plenty of times before. I remember asking why tf did he hate the 11s so much til I played a couple of hours in them and my Achilles were crying from the pressure the heel put on them. I sometimes wonder if they even ask him for his input on his sig line.
11s and 19s are the only sig I can remember. 11s were actually the toe box. His mangeled feet did not work in the stiff Foamposite toe box. They reconstructed them for him super late in the season. I too wonder if he has input and even wear tests the samples. Sure as hell didn’t seem like it for the 19s

nike just puts all that midsole visible big air bull **** and battle knit **** so they can charge a high price.

lebron probably likes the way they look but hates how they perform. we seen his modified lower to the ground versions of his sig shoes.

should have probably stopped visible air/zoom after the xv

They are simple and clean. I like what I see so far.
I got the feel that this is what basketball will be leaning towards moving forward. Going back to more basic toned down models that transition well off the court. Basketball in general has been so focused on tech that the casual off the court look took a backseat. I think todays fashion landscape plays a big part in them going back to those roots.

Every colorway I was shown was :emoji_fire:
Was told "this is the Lebron 20 low"
The bottom of the shoe is dope. It reminds me of the Jordan 9s. It tells a story. Has the state of Ohio and other things on it.
Was told as well "another version will be shown later"
I didnt get to see the other version only talked about it.
The upper on some of the other shoes were different materials (suede and leather)
Overall it got me excited about the LeBron line again.

I got the feel that this is what basketball will be leaning towards moving forward. Going back to more basic toned down models that transition well off the court. Basketball in general has been so focused on tech that the casual off the court look took a backseat. I think todays fashion landscape plays a big part in them going back to those roots.

Every colorway I was shown was :emoji_fire:
Was told "this is the Lebron 20 low"
The bottom of the shoe is dope. It reminds me of the Jordan 9s. It tells a story. Has the state of Ohio and other things on it.
Was told as well "another version will be shown later"
I didnt get to see the other version only talked about it.
The upper on some of the other shoes were different materials (suede and leather)
Overall it got me excited about the LeBron line again.
I’m happy to hear this. That’s exactly what they need to do. The LeBron 19 construction boot with cheapo materials just doesn’t cut it. You’ll lose me every time.

11s and 19s are the only sig I can remember. 11s were actually the toe box. His mangeled feet did not work in the stiff Foamposite toe box. They reconstructed them for him super late in the season. I too wonder if he has input and even wear tests the samples. Sure as hell didn’t seem like it for the 19s
Funny because I love the 11s and 19s. I guess I give each shoe a chance instead of going with what the athlete does or what others say about them lol.

nike just puts all that midsole visible big air bull **** and battle knit **** so they can charge a high price.

lebron probably likes the way they look but hates how they perform. we seen his modified lower to the ground versions of his sig shoes.

should have probably stopped visible air/zoom after the xv
XVI was dope! Espically the the first colorway. They gave me black and red 8 vibes. Premium materials for what they were asking..

XVI was dope! Espically the the first colorway. They gave me black and red 8 vibes. Premium materials for what they were asking..
16’s are frigin dope. The materials are so premium.
DCC70B06-9F62-4598-AF66-78D141F1BAF2.jpeg

Only reason I don’t play in Brons, is because I’m a smaller guard weight wise.

Hopefully these are the 20 so we get a full run of color ways. Love this shoe. Minimalist shoes like the MB.01 are hot now.

The 9s/13s/19s all resemble each other to me. 9s are my favorites, so that’s not an issue.

The 20s look like an evolution of the 1s, which is great story telling/bringing things full circle.

Back
Top Bottom