Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
These came in under a week off stockx. I loathe paying resale but these were a must. They’re beautiful in person. I wanted them a little more than the SB’s.

684B4FC8-F5DC-4C8D-80AD-3B19AF7C45F4.jpeg

As predict by many…the lows have drop drastically in the after market. Looks like Sprites (in common sizes) can be had around $150-180ish with fees depending on size of course. Even SB with fees $240-280ish. For future Lebron retros i will definitely hold out for retail. Or I’ll wait a few months after to pick them up for under. Speaking for myself, the only retros that I am interested in would be the 2s and the 10s. Other than that I’ll be sitting out of the Lebron line for a minute…hopefully unless something draws me back 🎣 in 🤣

Big fan of my graffiti 8s.

I have every 8 retro and they are closer to the top of the list than the bottom for me. Imo

I finally removed the insoles from my HWC and man what a difference it makes. They were difficult to remove but managed to do it. They still are comfortable without the insoles. I removed to ones inside my MN as well but they weren't hard to remove as the other ones.

Last edited:
I went 1 full size up for south beaches. 12.5 is a unicorn size and I don't want to overpay for that. Plus I wear thicker socks with my lebrons and I would rather er on the larger size than amputate my toes

Also missed out on the discounted sprites but looks like they are cancelling anyways

Back
Top Bottom