Nike Lebron 9 Retro

While we're on the subject of buying older LeBrons, I was looking at deadstock Floridans 10s the other day. It's been nearly nine years since they released, would they be wearable or would they crumble?

While we're on the subject of buying older LeBrons, I was looking at deadstock Floridans 10s the other day. It's been nearly nine years since they released, would they be wearable or would they crumble?
bubble would be susceptible to popping. the 10 bubble wasn't built to last

Wonder what other 9s we will see now that we know the WTT are releasing. There is a sprite PE with foam on it that would be banay if they dropped.

Was literally about to buy the WTT LeBron XVIs now that I see the IXs dropping.
I have an decision to make.

Already have the Big Bang’s and the China’s, the dopest 9s IMO (besides the up to this point unobtainable WTTs,), and the WTTs are the last 9s I’d ever need to add to the collection. Always thought the WTTs were amazing, but never imagined they’d be obtainable. As long as they’re not astronomical, they’ll actually be had regardless now.

I love the 9s. I still have my breds. Very under rated shoe. I don't think I ever felt so close to the ground as the 9s.

The fibers inside the unit may be susceptible to them unwinding and the bubble may collapse

Both these please.
BD8EE6FF-ECB8-41BE-9569-41C7DD9E1AC8.jpeg

Buy used if you want NO issues

something wore just a few times

being worn keeps them”alive”
Example:
buy a car and let it sit 3 or 4 years
What happens? If you drive it once a week it will last longer.

I want to try but I feel like I know the result :lol: Resellers and young kids will get these and not know how much they mean to some:lol:
Even if they do..these aren't desired by anyone but people that are into Lebrons. If the 8s showed us anything it's that even the most popular Lebrons ever have completely tanked.

I’m nervous about the sizing. I used to read these forums when they originally released and the general consensus was these ran a half size small. I wish I could try em on first but that’s just wishful thinking with the way EVERYTHING sells out in stores these days, especially here in NYC.

I’m nervous about the sizing. I used to read these forums when they originally released and the general consensus was these ran a half size small. I wish I could try em on first but that’s just wishful thinking with the way EVERYTHING sells out in stores these days, especially here in NYC.
True to size is like a 1:1 snug fit. If you like more room, go up half a size.

Lebron 7(OG & retro): 10
Lebron 8 v1(OG & Retro): 10.5
Lebron 9: 11…and had to sell my 10.5 Kentucky pair because the fit was unbearable for more than 1-2 hours

these days it seems like my current Lebron size might be 9.5(XVI most recent pair)…it’s crazy how different brons seem to fit for a lot of us

Back
Top Bottom