Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

^Yea but if you look back a page or two, in those pics with the Livestrong TREK bike, it looks as if that particular pair lacks that ugly nappy weave shown onprevious pictures, while still has the sole changes from the pair posted on page 1
nerd.gif

^^Seems to me its the same pair with the horse hair on it - you can see the light reflection on the toebox

DownyBoy wrote:
johnnyblaze036 wrote:
so who else here hasnt received a phone call from Mercer?
don't expect to receive one. they really should not continue this raffle policy at Mercer.

No call here either, Mercer is a joke!

Update for Concepts: There is like 60 heads out side and the owner told everyone to go home because he was keeping all the pairs tosell on Ebay to make back the money he got fined for loitering. Nobody left and the official line was to be started at 8pm and people lined up and the ownerwasn't happy with that....? People did exactly what he asked and still getting the stone face. And these are for charity first and foremost! IMO making aprofit off cancer is horrible! I would not want that karma.....

And any heads looking @ Goods in Seattle, they got cut as well.

That's kind of suck to hear and sounds like alot of places got cut off their shipment....
looks like the number for the FLOM is way less than the cartoon...

yeah that's when the official line started, just like concepts people camped out just for a spot in line(if that makes sense). And if waiting 24+ hrs is aeasy scoop....I can only imagine whats tough

nsw montalban did indeed get the FLOM's. however, they're distributin' to friends and family of nike
so shady
and the woven's don't look that bad in person

Just checked Ebay and the FLOMs are tanking BIN for 700.00, what happened to the 1000+ that all the re-sellers were counting on? Karma

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Just checked Ebay and the FLOMs are tanking BIN for 700.00, what happened to the 1000+ that all the re-sellers were counting on? Karma

if anything they were gonna peak out at 650-700 there's way too many pairs for resale to be justified over 1g

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

my boy has 16 pairs of floms anyone interested pm me

if i was familiar with the NT emoticons i would stoneface you to hell 3 times over

Odeezy23 wrote:
617jordanhead wrote:

if i was familiar with the NT emoticons i would stoneface you to hell 3 times over

co/sign and I call Ducktales, Bodega had a full line and Concepts has a full line and there is probaly 50 pairs between the 2 locations and that is a strechand this dude got 16?

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Odeezy23 wrote:
617jordanhead wrote:

co/sign and I call Ducktales, Bodega had a full line and Concepts has a full line and there is probaly 50 pairs between the 2 locations and that is a strech and this dude got 16?

and with that im sure a few employee's got first dibs so... lets drop that to a generous 34, persay 17 per store, hmmmm

22 pair seems like a lot more than other stores claim to have gotten. Somone from Lowel MA just listed up a bunch of pairs user name cptaoftheasswhole. Ifthats not him, then he got the other supposed 16 that were released at Bodega?

Back
Top Bottom