Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Just checked Ebay and the FLOMs are tanking BIN for 700.00, what happened to the 1000+ that all the re-sellers were counting on? Karma

laugh.gif
$550.00 over retail and you're gonna call that tanking??

Originally Posted by buildingblock

nsw montalban did indeed get the FLOM's. however, they're distributin' to friends and family of nike
so shady
and the woven's don't look that bad in person
Dirty move in my opinion.

When my boys were calling NSW, they kept saying, "Check back tomorrow."

All that does is put optimism in people's heads as they continue to run around with hope.

It would've been fine with a response like, "Sorry, all gone." It's as if there's something wrong with being honest...

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Just checked Ebay and the FLOMs are tanking BIN for 700.00, what happened to the 1000+ that all the re-sellers were counting on? Karma
laugh.gif
$550.00 over retail and you're gonna call that tanking??
Dude's like, "Yeah! What now, !@#$%?"

smh.gif
wow dudes went in and 500+ profit is far from tanking...even if u dbl ya doe, and didn't have to waste days of ya life tryin to scoop or caught in ahassle, then you came off nice

am I the only one who finds that pic funny?
8 pairs of FLOMS and only ONE pair of scapes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good stuff NevermindTT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

am I the only one who finds that pic funny?
8 pairs of FLOMS and only ONE pair of scapes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good stuff NevermindTT
pimp.gif

That is a funny pic.

Originally Posted by n1ck1134

125.00....it seems like they are the most limited of the 3 so far.
I don't think they're necessarily the most limited. They're probably the most sought after and therefore ended up in the hands offriends/fam of stores instead of being sold to the public.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but most places got less of these according to what i read (on here) and seen....I personally think this is becausemost stores/nike thought it would be the least popular of the 4.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

conecpts was crazy this mourning anyone interested in going there in the future they will now only do raffles

i heard they still didnt release em' anyone got the scapes in an 8 ??

Im PISSED I missed me size... I really only wanted Footscapes to rock. I was out at SHOE GALLERY in Miami and the man himself was there... FUTURA!!. As you cansee he signed the boxes and took pics with customers. My boy won the trivia question (thanks to my help) and he was awarded a FREE pair of FLOMS in any size!!I needed a 12 in the Footscapes and they only had an 10 or 11..... so if anyone out there would like to trade THEIR 12 for MY 10 or 11.... PM ME!!
2a50lfd.jpg

The damage done today

2s0011w.jpg

congrats on the win homie.. i was out there but figures, just my luck i didnt get jack
not even footscapes. SMH

really no problem in gettin my size US 11 & US 12, anyone want the US 12 pn

+ got me another pair of Cartoon in US 12, anyone wanna trade for US 11 or buy my US 6 pn

Back
Top Bottom