Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

DO THE FLOMS DROP THIS COMING WEEKEND?

as far as i know, the footscapes are next. i know shops that have them in at the moment, but they have not released yet.
The guys at Ubiq weren't sure, but they thought the Footscapes and FLOMs both drop on the 18th, and the Busy P's on the 25th. But like I said, they weren't positive.
yeah, i was at a shop and they had the footscapes in last week, but of course, the cartoons dropped first. they did not mention anything about theFLOMs.

The BLACK laces do look nice. BUT me myself , would keep the WHITE laces , if I had a pair .

DOPE picture tho G .

was going to say the same thing lol

i think people should ask others who got the 180 LAFs for their blk/yellows, or yellow/blk laces

Originally Posted by Rapido27

They don't come with Yellow laces Rico. The stock laces are White.

Oppssss MY MIND was tripping. BEEN up for a few days trying to track down a pair ... LOL JK

Sorry Rico no luck with my crew. It was crazy!!! I am going to try for again on the 18th and 25th.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Sorry Rico no luck with my crew. It was crazy!!! I am going to try for again on the 18th and 25th.

ITS all GOOD man .. thanks for THE HELP ... YOU KNOW I appreciate it. GOOD LUCK on that drop.

I might have a pair COMING SOON..... hopefully
ohwell.gif

damn. i would really like to have a pair. especially being personally effected by cancer and a longtime lance fan. i guess a size 12-13 is out of the questiontho.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

was going to say the same thing lol

i think people should ask others who got the 180 LAFs for their blk/yellows, or yellow/blk laces
Yeah, I was thinking the Yellow laces would be a little bit OD though.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Nice choice Rapido, if I ever get a pair I'd go with black laces.
Thanks man.

I was about #13 (I had the Yankees hat and Rivera shirt on). If they would have done the selections Friday night and just announced them Saturday morning like they were originally planning on, I thought that would be shady. But they picked the numbers right in front of us, so I have no complaints. I thought it was handled well.
Yea I remember you, I had on the black crooks and castle with the dmp 11's. You right if they did the raffle at night I would of reallythought some shady $*@ but still, that is just a little fishy that a employee and 3 of his boys all get picked. Other than that, it went off smooth. Nobody gottheir +@+ kicked and I got mine so all in all things went well. You local in Philly?

Originally Posted by Gzpimpin

I was about #13 (I had the Yankees hat and Rivera shirt on). If they would have done the selections Friday night and just announced them Saturday morning like they were originally planning on, I thought that would be shady. But they picked the numbers right in front of us, so I have no complaints. I thought it was handled well.
Yea I remember you, I had on the black crooks and castle with the dmp 11's. You right if they did the raffle at night I would of really thought some shady $*@ but still, that is just a little fishy that a employee and 3 of his boys all get picked. Other than that, it went off smooth. Nobody got their +@+ kicked and I got mine so all in all things went well. You local in Philly?
Eh, that's how the cards just fell
ohwell.gif

I was number 76 and on the fourth of July, you know by some divine faith that number had to be called. Unfortunately it wasn't the case
ohwell.gif

Hopefully i can get the FLOMS and trade for the forces. At least some of my buddies got a pair
smokin.gif

Still bugging that not ONE SPOT in Chicago got these...I really liked these too, but sometimes you win...other times you lose.

Came down from brooklyn to escape the release madness in NYC. One of the employees who gave me my raffle, was on the line and was called like # 2 Frontinglike he didn't work there. Other than that UBIQ was ckool...

Will post more pics in the sale thread 2nite. Holla....Other pics of the lucky folks that won the raffle with me.

^^^ Glad you was able to pick up a pair ... I SEE YOUR ONE HAPPY CAMPER .... I SEEN YOUR DAMN PICS so many times already. LOL Jk .. I enjoy seeing how it looksto have a pair.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom