Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

That’s two classics we’ve been waiting for they’ve done this to, in the same year!!!

Is this the future of Nike retro?

Last edited:
Travis Scott Nike Mac Attack 2023

Travis Scott Nike Mac Attack Release Info

Ugh of course Travis Scott had to have his basic *** collab. Hopefully that doesn't drive the hypebeasts towards the OG drop

Ugh of course Travis Scott had to have his basic *** collab. Hopefully that doesn't drive the hypebeasts towards the OG drop
Ikr!!!! I can’t even find any AT1 or air maxes on sale. And can u believe what he did to air jordan 1. They don’t sit anymore!!!!!!!

Was hoping this would be a GR and not a limited release. Hopefully the hype is low around these and these will be an easy cop come June. Good luck all!

Was hoping this would be a GR and not a limited release. Hopefully the hype is low around these and these will be an easy cop come June. Good luck all!

Sadly, won't be easy. All the teeny bopper Hypebeasts will scarf these up to get their nominal resale flip. 😞 Hey Hypebeasts, take the TS versions and all the collabs, but leave the OGs for US, the old school old sneakerheads who actually watched tennis (and frankly know who the Mac in Mac Attack actually is) and have wanted a pair of these for years.

Sadly, won't be easy. All the teeny bopper Hypebeasts will scarf these up to get their nominal resale flip. 😞 Hey Hypebeasts, take the TS versions and all the collabs, but leave the OGs for US, the old school old sneakerheads who actually watched tennis (and frankly know who the Mac in Mac Attack actually is) and have wanted a pair of these for years.

I am ready to put in the work to get my pair. These are going to go great with my Dunlop Black Max!

If we are luckily, the resellers will eat these up, then the value will tank. At that point I will scoop up a 2nd pair for under retail!

Only reason I think these may be difficult is because I can see Nike not making these in large quantities.

Is there an Air sole unit?

Based on the data gathered, it doesn't appear to have any. Perhaps, so people don't get them confused with their marquee running shoe at the time...

... cuz I doubt they'd dub these the Air Macs (Attack)

Back
Top Bottom