NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

FNL site crashin 
roll.gif

I'm going nuts with the lack of RWB color way info.. It's seriously driving me crazy.. Need them immediately! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Not seeing any half sizes above 12 for the Frasier or the new CS on Rogue or FNL. Anyone have experience with NDC offering additional half sizes?

thats a really good question, no confirmation until inventory is taken. just keep your eyes peeled on rogues site
Ok are you saying they have the existing Men's colors in small sizes to fit women? Or are you saying they actually have the Women's version of the shoe in new colors?

I could not agree more! Especially having to run through all the missed comments to keep up. How can we start this?

I just created a Google Group, PM me your emails and I will add it to the group. 
OK, To save myself I just figured this out. Here is a link to the NikeTalk Metcon Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/niketalk-metcons

There is a link to request to subscribe, there is a simple question to answer to determine if you are a real person. Then I'll get an update that there are new requests to join that I approve. After that any member of the group can post a message in the group. You set your own subscription preferences, like an email for every post, or once a day, etc...   So if you notice that something has gone up post it to the group so we can all get notice of it so we can grab that colorway we've been trying to find!

Back
Top Bottom