NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

any word on when the metcons 2 will release??

I wasnt sure if it was already said, but i went back a couple pages and didnt see anything. i just wanted to know if i should wait for m1 restocks or hold out for the m2

try not to break the internet BUT Rogue has Womens Metcons in stock. Not available for purchase yet, but they just showed up in the warehouse. Keep your eyes peeled!

Some guy came in to the Nike outlet I work at wearing the Fraser color way and boy are they nice ! Wish I could find them in my size 9 :/

any word on the red white and blues?  someone on here said NDC would have them tomorrow.

try not to break the internet BUT Rogue has Womens Metcons in stock. Not available for purchase yet, but they just showed up in the warehouse. Keep your eyes peeled!

How did you locate that info? I couldn't find it anywhere on Rogue.

any word on the red white and blues?  someone on here said NDC would have them tomorrow.
7/1 is what was said but nothing recently.  Nothing on the Nike twitter about it either, but if they do release it'll be around 10 eastern time. I'll be refreshing NDC like a mofo, after these I'm done for awhile.

Last edited:
How did you locate that info? I couldn't find it anywhere on Rogue.
you wont find it on Rogues website. i have my connections. just keep your eyes peeled. word on the street is "in 1-3 business days", as of yesterday, they will be put on the site. online releases only.

you wont find it on Rogues website. i have my connections. just keep your eyes peeled. word on the street is "in 1-3 business days", as of yesterday, they will be put on the site. online releases only.
Awesome, thanks!

So your our RF guy, Rodrigo is our FNL guy. Do we have an NDC guy?! I'm sitting on NDC gift cards waiting for the Lauren Fisher colorway haha

Back
Top Bottom