NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I just created a Google Group, PM me your emails and I will add it to the group. 

PM'ed. So Lauren fisher's NDC exclusive might be on rogue? That would be awesome since I know these are going to go quick.

Idk boys, i'm all about Brooke Wells since her breakout performance at Regionals.  Ya'll can have the Fish.

Last edited:

hahah. dude, shes an angel
And she can move serious weight!  
eek.gif

I just created a Google Group, PM me your emails and I will add it to the group. 
I haven't posted enough to be able to post external links yet. Can someone who can PM me so I can give you the link to the Google Group to post? It will be much easier if people make requests to join that I can approve. 

Hey guys, any ideas for a way to pickup a pair of the Daring Reds in 10.5? I missed Rogue's restock on Friday and have been trying to get them for a few months with no luck.

I've responded to all requests to join the email group. If you don't see something back check your spam folder. Again, if anyone can post the link to the group that would be really helpful. PM me if you can. 

Brooke Wells, Brooke Ence, Camille, Stacy Tovar's ***** all ahead of Lil Fish...sorry...
nothing to be sorry about. lil fish is no bae. she MAY have been a bae when the crossfit game wasnt blowing up like it is now, but hella babes have come into the game.

plus, she aint even that good. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've responded to all requests to join the email group. If you don't see something back check your spam folder. Again, if anyone can post the link to the group that would be really helpful. PM me if you can. 
PM'ed! Thanks!

Long time lurker. Finally signed up just to tell you guys that the new colorways are live on Eastbay. However, on backorder.

RWB and Grey/Volt Metcons are on Eastbay.com to purchase. They won't ship until 7/10... Use the promo code LKS15746 for 10% and get free shipping!

Enjoy Fellas!

To clarify.. I just bought them and recieved an order confirmation. They just won't ship until 7/10.. Hopefully sooner..

RWB and Grey/Volt Metcons are on Eastbay.com to purchase. They won't ship until 7/10... Use the promo code LKS15746 for 10% and get free shipping!

Enjoy Fellas!
"EXPECTED to ship"......

Rogue says 1-3 business days (as of yesterday) and theyll be live.

"EXPECTED to ship"......

Rogue says 1-3 business days (as of yesterday) and theyll be live.

Rogue also said they were expected "Mid June".. I buy a lot of stuff from Rogue.. But I'll pass on waiting by the computer for 1-3 days or expecting an email from them after they're sold out. Just glad I secured a pair. Chances are if Rogue gets them in 1-3 days so will Eastbay.

Rogue also said they were expected "Mid June".. I buy a lot of stuff from Rogue.. But I'll pass on waiting by the computer for 1-3 days or expecting an email from them after they're sold out. Just glad I secured a pair. Chances are if Rogue gets them in 1-3 days so will Eastbay.
suit yourself man.

i have confirmation that rogue got them in warehouse last night. 
roll.gif

Well, looks like my fifth pair will be on it's way. Thanks for the heads up, just ordered them on Eastbay.

Just waiting on Invictus, should be my sixth and final pair.

Back
Top Bottom