NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

they should have a bunch considering not too many stores have them and who would think to go there looking for them?

I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop (pun unintentional) but I'm afraid I won't know when it does & my size will sell out first (9.5). I know that's always the case with JB retros. Hence why  this will be my first pair of Nike's in about 2yrs, I currently own the 3.0 Nanos

I had no problem doing 7 unbroken muscle ups... But still only got 150 reps. I. Suck. At. Double unders.

I'm going to take a crack at it later today. I haven't done ring muscle ups in a while, but do bar muscle ups often. 

I need to work at DUBS. Used to be better at them before I got hurt and couldn't do them for a while. I did just pick up a sweet custom Rx rope in hopes of improving. Now is the time I guess. :smile:

I have
So who's attempted 15.3 yet?

So many people are heated about the muscle ups being the first movement
laugh.gif
So i have never been able to do a muscle up until today, i did two prior to the workout, then did 5 in the actual workout...  I will retry monday morning, my hands are shredded from workouts this week and i need my them to heel ASAP

Whatever happened to FNL getting the Metcons?  I know it was delayed but just wondering if anyone has heard an update?

Got my 11.5's in from Rogue after initially going with size 12. They fit a whole lot better, if these are TTS then I'm starting to wonder what I really am! In the middle on too many shoes because of my dang second toe.

forum noob here! sup folks?

Been unlucky finding the metcons anywhere in a 10.5.

To metcon owners: how do they perform/fit?

I'm a metcon owner. For me, I probably shouldn't have bought them. There's nothing wrong with them but I think I've gotten too used to working out in Reebok lifters and adipowers that I'm having a hard time going back to squatting without the heel support

Niketown LA received a shipment of the black grey pair recently (the ones on NDC that says they'll be available soon). They're taking phone orders. I think they have plenty. Style number 704688-001. Phone number is (310) 275-9998.

Apparently Niketown NY has some also.

Now if only I can find a 9 in the volt ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom