NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

If you are waiting for the NDC release youre probably looking at August at least.  They just dropped the Game Royal this past weekend.  FNL is going to be the best bet.  Ive gotten all my metcons through FNL without a problem.
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately for me, my employer gives out gift cards for Employee of the Month and birthdays. I've been racking up gift cards since Christmas to get to where I can finally buy some Metcons from NDC. We don't have FNL gift cards.
nerd.gif

You should probably call back.  Just to make sure.
ive called twice and had a friend call once, they have terrible customer service at the store and continue telling me i have the wrong information and that they do not and will not be carrying that shoe. they "have never even heard of a nike metcon"

Hey Fresh just talked to Deerbrook mall FNL and the guy said they have them but he can't sell them yet because they aren't online? This dude is killin my vibe

Hey Fresh just talked to Deerbrook mall FNL and the guy said they have them but he can't sell them yet because they aren't online? This dude is killin my vibe
Tell him to call the training footwear buyer at customer central if he has any questions, let him know these are not on the launch list. 

-Fresh 

I will send a note to stores telling them there is NO RELEASE DATE right now. SOrry about the confusion,..... stores never get questions around training shoes so it is new to them. 

Just wanted to give Fresh a thank you.
I've had just about every colorway, all ordered through FNL.

Also, does anyone have experience sizing down on the new mesh styles?

My anthracites fit perfectly in 9.5, but the grey/gums are a bit too wide/big in the toe box in 9.5

Not bad for squats but things like thrusters and snatches my foot moves a bit too much.

Wondering if I should try 9.0 for the Frasers.  

All,

Just sent a note to the stores..... give them a couple hours to read/digest it.... you shouldn't have any problems going forward. 

-Fresh 

Rodrigo if you get a sec could you try to locate an 8.5 in Texas for me? Preferably Houston area
Thanks in advanced

Thanks Fresh......picked up my pair!!! FL at The Shops at La Cantera in San Antonio had them and my brother lives about 2 minutes from there so he scooped them up for me. You came through as always......thanks again!

Just got dicked by an employee named Gaby at the Beverly Center! I called around 5pm and confirmed she had a pair, told her to hold them for me and even offered to pay with my credit card but she wouldn't take my cc over the phone. Drove my *** 20 miles just for her to give me some bs line that she had to sell my pair to someone online cause they had priority. When I called her out informing her that FNL website doesn't offer this color she tried playing as stupid by showing me some company email. So pissed !!!!

Same thing happened to me at Cerritos. Thy sold my pair saying they only hold pairs for an hour. Even though I told the sales rep that I would swing by after work, at 7pm. She said that's fine. They'll hold them. I called around Noon. Don't mind them selling them, a call would've been nice. Luckily traffic wasn't bad. Would've been heated. Waste of time.

I'm gonna drive my *** over to FNL in Garden City, NY this morning and beat them down until they sell me a pair ?

Just clarification though.. i thought the Frasers were the Red-White-Blue's... 

I'm gonna drive my *** over to FNL in Garden City, NY this morning and beat them down until they sell me a pair ?

Just clarification though.. i thought the Frasers were the Red-White-Blue's... 
red white and blues are The Americas or The Americans

Frasers are the Grey/Red/White

This is my first post but I wanted to thank everyone for all the information.I have been reading the threads for awhile and was able to get a black pair of Metcons when first released.  I much prefer this shoe over the nano's.  My dog decided to eat the upper of my Metcons and I have been waiting on the Frasers to replace.  I was able to walk into Finishline at Northlake yesterday and walk out with a size 10.  Thanks again for all the info.  I'm excited for WOD's again, especially if it involves running. 

This is my first post but I wanted to thank everyone for all the information.I have been reading the threads for awhile and was able to get a black pair of Metcons when first released.  I much prefer this shoe over the nano's.  My dog decided to eat the upper of my Metcons and I have been waiting on the Frasers to replace.  I was able to walk into Finishline at Northlake yesterday and walk out with a size 10.  Thanks again for all the info.  I'm excited for WOD's again, especially if it involves running. 
welcome and congrats on snaggin a pair of the Frasers

No luck for me either at the Mall of LA in Baton Rouge last night.  I was told to try ***** that they havent had any metcons there.  Some of us seemed destined to get them online.

Back
Top Bottom