NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just ordered a pair of the Lunar Grey / Total Orange. I swore I was done, but I found them at basically retail with low shipping so I had to pull the trigger. Now I'm really done as I have a different pair for every day of the week. Of course, if I can get my hands on a pair from Oregon all bets are off.

Very narrow. Was told go up a half size, but for me it seemed to be too long. Still trying to break them in.
Is the sole as stiff and planted as the metcon?

nvm: just read the reviews on there.. looks like i'll be buying a pair to try! 

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair of the Lunar Grey / Total Orange. I swore I was done, but I found them at basically retail with low shipping so I had to pull the trigger. Now I'm really done as I have a different pair for every day of the week. Of course, if I can get my hands on a pair from Oregon all bets are off.
Any leads? It's my favorite CW out of all of them made so far and of course it's the one I can't easily/cheaply get

I'd love to find the Oregons - even tweeted out a question about them to Nike and the Ducks equipment account - no response.

Just joined to say thanks to everyone posting great info in this thread!  I have used EB promo code for a pair of Metcons here and I also just received my Nike claim rebate for my first pair of Metcons (blue lagoon/orange 
embarassed.gif
 I miss you already).   I had no idea that Nike had a claim form and thanks to you guys I got a voucher.  

My only problem now is deciding which CW to go with for my voucher.  I'm not crazy about any of the new releases...

Did you every figure a way to get this to go through ?
hmmm, I checked out through paypal, no problem here, my pair arrived yesterday.

I'm located in Europe, but the site mentions shipping to the US.

Perhaps dropping them an e-mail would help.....

Completely new to Met Cons.. Are these really good for weightlifting? deadlifting? squatting?

or should I stick with my chucks for deadlifting/squats or get adipowers?

Completely new to Met Cons.. Are these really good for weightlifting? deadlifting? squatting?

Metcons are for crossfit. If you're sticking to weightlifting or powerlifting get romaleos or adipowers

I've been able to do everything in my metcons, from a 7 mile run, to heavy 1RM backsquats/deadlifts/oly lifts.

Back
Top Bottom