***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Possible new WS undershirt via Nike. It may be another Thermalite that they may use again. As seen here but instead with the Yankees logo and various other teams.

^Avila was wearing that last night.

Suttle breaks up the Canadian no hitter with an infield hit in the 4th. 4 for 12 before todays game.

Gotta give my hometown of London, Ontario some love, as members of team Canada Chris Robinson and Brock Kjeldgaard both hail from the forest city.

yeah i got to lead off. ive never had a better baseball experience than playing baseball and representing a country. some life long memories for sure...

So this came in and a quick review. This undershirt is very thin unlike the original Thermalites that came out a couple of years ago. I also do not like the Nike logo this time around as it is not stitched in like the old versions. Perhaps Nike did away with this because on some of my old Therma's the Nike logo stitching became undone. Overall, not bad but come on with the price Nike. To add insult to this when I went to the Yankee game this past Sunday they had the same undershirt but for 85 dollars. SMH. I really hope Nike will not issue this for the World Series they need to be more creative with a newer design.

Lawrie in Vapors lately

Also, anyone know where to buy one of these bat weights at retail?

EDIT: found it on BaseballExp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom