Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The quality on retail apparel compared to team issued isn’t even funny. It’s crazy. Makes me not want to spend my money.

How so? Are there already people that have access to game issued stuff? Would love to see the comparison between team issued and the ones at retail. T

Do you think Nike is releasing infant jerseys for every team? I see a DeRozan online so I’m guessing they should be soon but the way Nike is releasing things is backwards.

I need to pickup a spurs and bucks infant jersey but the online shops don’t have anything. Not sure if I should just call the team stores?

I think its funny that the pair of Aeroswift basketball shorts (retail $69.99 bought for 24.99) which our much like the NBA shorts have an embroidered swoosh. Why slack on NBA gear? its still light AF!

Attachments

• swooosh.jpg
    swooosh.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail_IMG_6070.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6070.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I was in Paris last week and I’m surprised on how much Warriors and Cavs apparel that they had in NT Paris. Times have changed, I was disappointed that there were no Lakers gear available other than a dad hat at the store. SMH :smh:

I tried getting the 30% discount code using the same picture of the Dr. Pepper UPC code posted earlier here. Got a message back saying it was rejected. Not sure if it was because my phone number is from Canada, or if it's because they knew I was using a previously used picture before. :lol:

I think its funny that the pair of Aeroswift basketball shorts (retail $69.99 bought for 24.99) which our much like the NBA shorts have an embroidered swoosh. Why slack on NBA gear? its still light AF!

Stilts...where'd you get the aeroswift for that price? Love these shorts.

JS"

Tried on swingman and tee's and hoodies this weekend at my local Richard's. Would size XL for all. (6'4", 200 lbs)
So, where the discounts now? Do want shorts and tee, maybe LS tee.

Tried on swingman and tee's and hoodies this weekend at my local Richard's. Would size XL for all. (6'4", 200 lbs)
So, where the discounts now? Do want shorts and tee, maybe LS tee.
Fanatics Dr. Pepper coupon is the move

That's been up since the initial launch
Nothing new
I never saw it, like at all. Even for other players. Like for example in the Nba store the home Kyrie isn’t up yet but the home Westbrook is. Is it only for certain players these home jerseys are up?

I never saw it, like at all. Even for other players. Like for example in the Nba store the home Kyrie isn’t up yet but the home Westbrook is. Is it only for certain players these home jerseys are up?
Yeah seems they were real choosey with the home jerseys

Like someone else said. The rollout was mad underwhelming
I expected them to go all out from the jump

Yeah seems they were real choosey with the home jerseys

Like someone else said. The rollout was mad underwhelming
I expected them to go all out from the jump
I think it was the fact we knew about it already for 2/3 years that Nike was going to take control we expected a very powerful rollout.

Back
Top Bottom