Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

FYI for everyone that's looking for an authentic of a certain player or team Fanatics has custom authentics for all 30 teams and they also give away 30% off coupon codes whenever you buy a bottle of Dr. Pepper

Gonna order a custom Frank Ntilikina authentic and it came to $175 after the discount

wow shoulda just waited for you to bless us with that lol

any one is aware of Lids charging you the full order as a pre-authorization charge. Nd then actually charge the items as they go out???

very confusing. i have two charges in my account. one of the total order amount. pre-authorization as they call it. and a second one for the first item that actually went out. they said the rest will be charged when the second item goes out.

ver very confusing.

was wondering if anybody else experienced this with lids or if they totally BSd me???
Yes! I called them because I had the same thing happen. I actually thought someone fraudulently used my card or something. When I called they explained that the original charge will roll off. It did the next day or the day after that. I was freaking out and then confused.

20 Oz. Bottles- See the Eligible UPC's Below:

Eligible Dr Pepper Products:
-20oz Dr Pepper – UPC 078000082401
- 20oz Diet Dr Pepper – UPC 078000083408
- 20oz Cherry Dr Pepper – UPC 078000098402
- 20oz Diet Cherry Dr Pepper – UPC 078000099409

Now we wait ...

6D787C85-7339-4815-9A52-4846C245B734.png

Barcodes aren't specific to each bottle, if you bought one in Cali or New York it'd be the same. There's no way they can track, you could in theory submit the same pic and potentially get a code

Pretty sure this was a limited hoodie melo hoodie lol. My cousin had it in cart but it sold out. I got to check out with a XL

Screenshot_20171019-160708.png

Last edited:
Got my XL Porzingis authentic in right now

Authentic are super nice but its crazy to how thin they are. Really easy to see how they'd be ripping :lol:

Sucks I ordered the wrong size though, gonna go exchange it later :smh:

Saw the swingman and authentic today in person

Swingman feels like better quality minus the heat pressed numbers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike thickens the material for next season. The swingman aren’t that much heavier than the authentic.

Got my XL Porzingis authentic in right now

Authentic are super nice but its crazy to how thin they are. Really easy to see how they'd be ripping :lol:

Sucks I ordered the wrong size though, gonna go exchange it later :smh:

Og you’re not doing the jersey dress look? Lol

Back
Top Bottom