Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

LBJ Association Swingman on Fanatics, use that Dr. Pepper code fam! :lol:

https://www.fanatics.com/nba/los-an...o-4614+t-47584146+p-0346037907+z-8-2702886161

thumb.aspx

Need authentics

I was surprised at how many people think that they look identical to the real thing

I had my city Kuz jersey on last night and it's so easy to tell. Those Bron city jerseys were damn near dark gray instead of black.

Anyone have the lakers swingman shorts? Hows the fit/inseam length? Would like for them to be shorter like the LBJ and the rest of the team.

Seems odd I can't find and slimmer, shorter inseams for basketball shorts considering how "trendy" they are now other than the nike elite 9", which i would prefer if they were 1-2 inches shorter.

Sad that the Lakers and Lakers Store gave away LBJ Authentics to celebrities before the paying customer.

Seriously, the #StartTheShow campaign is a slap in the face to the REAL FANS who were there during the franchises tough 5-year stretch :smh:

The show has already started before LeBron :angry:

Update from Lakers store

“Thank you for contacting us. We have been informed that these items are not expected to begin shipping until next week.”

Their reasponse to my email asking where the hell the Authentics at. Sucks I won’t have it in time for Lakers Warriors game

I'm shocked at how many people got those fake black LeBron city edition jerseys. I've already seen a couple. I saw one when I was wearing my city lonzo authentic too lol

Just want them to stock this lebron jersey in whatever y’all want to keep moving on w this thread

I think the okc jersey is predicted off of this list. It’s their earned jersey

Attachments

• 9A82B24B-E8DE-4E3E-A8E4-DC52B0E760B4.png
    9A82B24B-E8DE-4E3E-A8E4-DC52B0E760B4.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 65
well now im definitely gunna need to find an authentic Kyrie with a patch
I mean some of us still waiting for Celtics store to put up an authentic with the patch :lol:

been wanting a green one for a good while

Been out of the loop on nikes jersey lineup but just wanted to clarify that each team is getting a new city jersey this season?

Back
Top Bottom