NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Back to the updates guys.

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
yeah... there's nothing wrong with asking a question.. if youdon't like it, just ignore it ...

Nike park Robinson's Manila still has Kobe 4s, the white, MPLS and Breds... I saw a white sz 10 , MPLS and breds in small sizes

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by ryandc

Wow. Im surprised at how helpful you guys are being to somebody who asked a simple, non-offending question. Chill NTers. We all share the same passion so lets not bite anybody's head off. And lets get back to the updates.

Agree. I think that was an honest to goodness question. We can't assume that everyone here on NT knows everything that most of us do. Cool lang guys, I think it's just a misunderstanding
smile.gif

Now let's get back to the updates!!
word

btt: has anyone seen black zoom dts? yung parang marked down na bb2 thanks!

Nike Park MOA has the white and MPLS, Toby's MOA has the white, MPLS and Breds.. not sure with the sizes though

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

you can now use your VIP card for those who want to cop cdp xix/iv @ trinoma they still had size 8 left.
Good lookin out Jeddah. Might finally cop this.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

smh.gif
Crux, don't you miss them old school pre-NT PI days?
laugh.gif
smile.gif

^^^ pre-NT PI days? back when NT was still on ez-board instead of yuku, right? tagal na pala ako hindi nag-post dito...

sighting of AJ11 OG at ukay2 in quezon ave near mcdo. i think around size 9 to 10. i was in a hurry going to a game kaya d nko nak pasok sa shop. before mayaj7 din sila P1700. sorry for the OT

Gameover2 wrote:
jeddahblaster wrote:
you can now use your VIP card for those who want to cop cdp xix/iv @ trinoma they still had size 8 left.

kingcrux31 wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

^^^ pre-NT PI days? back when NT was still on ez-board instead of yuku, right? tagal na pala ako hindi nag-post dito...

every topic, heads up, updates etc were all squeeze in one thread
laugh.gif
noregional forums at that time huh.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Gameover2 wrote:
jeddahblaster wrote:

kingcrux31 wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
no regional forums at that time huh.

one thread and it gets "hot" when tash101 shows up, and ck from KL used to post,and the one that really got me hooked: kingcrux selling an f150 fullof af1 year of the monkeys..
pimp.gif
with matching tee..
eek.gif

YO. Welcome back. Those were the days.
pimp.gif
We've come a long way, for better and worse.

Originally Posted by lmns2

laugh.gif
no regional forums at that time huh.
one thread and it gets "hot" when tash101 shows up, and ck from KL used to post,and the one that really got me hooked: kingcrux selling an f150 full of af1 year of the monkeys..
pimp.gif
with matching tee..
eek.gif
I remember CK.
laugh.gif
Lots of controversy with him. Dude was generous enough to hook some people up though. Then there's this chinese kid whoeveryone used to roast. Gilson was the name I think.
roll.gif

i got mine at nike rufino back then even the 2k3 was less 40%
That was my first buy after joining NT in 2003. White/navy Zoom Flight 2K3 at Rufino. Flint 12's were all over then as well. You even neededto show the Rufino Employee Card to purchase.

Good times people.
pimp.gif

Gameover2 wrote:
Flashout01 wrote:
i got mine at nike rufino back then even the 2k3 was less 40%
That was my first buy after joining NT in 2003. White/navy Zoom Flight 2K3 at Rufino. Flint 12's were all over then as well. You even needed to show the Rufino Employee Card to purchase.

Good times people.
pimp.gif

indeed...best part of that was every new drops that you see at the malls they also have it and it's 30-40 off right away
smokin.gif

tash101? The dude who threatened Crux?

He should be unbanned.

I miss seeing his posts that end with.....

TANKEEEEEEE!
laugh.gif

thanks gameover2! been in hibernation mode for quite sometime, but i still read the threads here almost everyday. those were the days, both good and bad!

Back
Top Bottom