NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

NIKE BHS still has the 3 CW of KOBE IV. this was just last saturday after playing ball in serendra.

i've spotted JORDAN 13 WHITE/RED CW in UKAY UKAY for 1k only in CUBAO AURORA size 9.. Still in good condition.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

NIKE BHS still has the 3 CW of KOBE IV. this was just last saturday after playing ball in serendra.

i've spotted JORDAN 13 WHITE/RED CW in UKAY UKAY for 1k only in CUBAO AURORA size 9.. Still in good condition.

you were one of the guys playin ball there? i went there and was swimmin
laugh.gif
saw a guy there with the white outs too anyways, for the pennyheads out there, wegot good news... atlantic blue penny 2's, check out sole collector hopefully nike ph wont sleep on this

Originally Posted by justin444

laugh.gif
saw a guy there with the white outs too anyways, for the pennyheads out there, we got good news... atlantic blue penny 2's, check out sole collector hopefully nike ph wont sleep on this
yeah i was wearing white outs on the way to the court. Why didn't you come and play with us?

to all lebron fanatics.. spotted LeBron IV China here at NP MOA... they have size 11 with the wooden box... sorry don't have camera with me... blast fromthe past!!!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

to all lebron fanatics.. spotted LeBron IV China here at NP MOA... they have size 11 with the wooden box... sorry don't have camera with me... blast from the past!!!

For sale? Or just for display?

^i think its for sale since it has a price tag on it. i'll try to check it again after work since it was just my lunch break so did not bother to ask themabout it.

laugh.gif
saw a guy there with the white outs too anyways, for the pennyheads out there, we got good news... atlantic blue penny 2's, check out sole collector hopefully nike ph wont sleep on this

sir yun ba yung white/blue na ginamit niya nung 97 allstar game?yung baliktad yung 1cent logo and swoosh check?ask ko lang.hehe

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

laugh.gif

sir yun ba yung white/blue na ginamit niya nung 97 allstar game?yung baliktad yung 1cent logo and swoosh check?ask ko lang.hehe

THANKS RED

no i think they were the white ones, here they are though... now idont know what to cop, tb3 or these

dropped by NP GH, they only have the Kobe Zk4 all-star on display, small size didn't bother to check though, and MPLS

^^^ Kung chance lang, meron, pero sa tingin ko slim chance.

In case di darating dito, I will be taking orders for it in case yung contact ko sa NYC will be getting his pairs. I will post sa sig ko when the time comes.

yo i work at nike in canada..my employee discount is 40%..whats the emp discount for the nike emps out there in the phils?..please lemme know,thanks..

Called Park MOA the lebron iv china sells for 11,500 as the Nike personnel I talked to told me.

Back
Top Bottom