NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by gishtar

from festival mall ...
pimp.gif
how much for these?
P6,995 if i remember it right

Originally Posted by chase on

i also saw those black soldier 3s in park galeria...

but wait, i though they were supposed to be ice soles?

when i saw them i was surprised that they were just plain white soles...

I think it was meant to be used on outdoor courts. I think it has XDR soles too.

Nooooooooo not the SJ too??!bad3p..lost alot of money na nga for my tb3 na nga tas SJ naman ngaun?! NIKE PI = BADTRIIIP!
two months more hope things change for the better,sabi nga ni idol robin : "WAG KANG AAYAW THINK PASITIB!!!"
haha
roll.gif
btw nike bomber jackets are tempting but abt 4+++ eh

Originally Posted by kcCruZ05

Nooooooooo not the SJ too??!bad3p..lost alot of money na nga for my tb3 na nga tas SJ naman ngaun?! NIKE PI = BADTRIIIP!
two months more hope things change for the better,sabi nga ni idol robin : "WAG KANG AAYAW THINK PASITIB!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but it's the right thing.

Maraming bball at Jordan fans sa 'Pinas kaya dapat lang marelease dito yung mga classics.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Sayang ang daming hypebeast na nag-aantay sa release ng tb3 at dmp VII.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Makakabili na lang sila dun sa ukayan sa ebay ph or multiply. Pero sa presyong holdapan ingat nga lang

Class...this is a classic example of an incriminating statement.
roll.gif

gishtar: As regards the soldier III (the black CW) what material was used for the toebox? tnx

Originally Posted by normanesque

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Makakabili na lang sila dun sa ukayan sa ebay ph or multiply. Pero sa presyong holdapan ingat nga lang

roll.gif

Walang "like that-an", pareng Norman
roll.gif

^ Ei bong, how are you man! do you any idea what material was used for the Soldier III (black cw) toebox?

I have absolutely no idea. I only have 1 pair of soldier iii and that's the dunkman and I don't even know the material of those
roll.gif

When I got it, I just placed them inside the cabinet and it has never seen the light of day since. I got to get myself a new job so I can wear all my kicks towork
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

turning 25 yrs old next January. hehe that's why im really pressured to save up for the future.and in addition my gf has plans of settling down already.
smile.gif
i want to give in but my savings is not that big yet. lately i've been really selective of what shoes to buy because i want to slow down and quit already. and i think im getting there. bout time to become more serious about our relationship and give up my hobby for shoes. oh well nuff about me, that's good to hear bout the phi hd.
smile.gif
nike sponsorship for smart-gilas for sure!!!!!

THANKS RED

goodluck bosing..same here..
pimp.gif

ooops.....no need to call me bossing.hehe.kaw naman.
smile.gif
im just saving upfor some of my sought after kicks ( a pair each of the penny 1's, penny 3's, any cw of the foamposites and tb 3's) then by next year i'll slowdown na or perhaps quit from the game.
wink.gif
congats pre!!! good thing foryou also. nuff said, this aint the right thread for these kind of messages.
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

gishtar: As regards the soldier III (the black CW) what material was used for the toebox? tnx
eek.gif
wow! future lawyer here in NT!
eek.gif

@nike park sm manila
saw a couple of nike+ sport bands.. any of you guys know if its worth the buy? wish they bring back the nike+ (ipod attachment set)..

im losing faith in nikeph...
first they can't get their stories straight, now they are not releasing what ppl want.

nikeph, konting professionalism please

hey guys.. somewhat new to NT especially here in Philippines Forum and i admit, mas solid ang forum dito kesa sa min sa canada..

i looked at the pictures posted and i must say, nakakamiss ang pinas.. mas marami kayo nakukuha na magagandang release dyan kesa d2 sa canada..

^ At least, the TB3s was released there locally. Here in the Pinas, it didn't see the light of day.

nike ph can't possibly begin to please everybody.just find solace in the fact that they have stepped up their efforts considerably in the past couple ofyears,y'all have to give 'em at least that.

also we all need to chill on coming down hard on employees when asked about future releases.we gotta realize most of these folks look at their jobs as just apaycheck and nothing else.we've all seen how things can change last minute with nike ph so it's certainly not fair to expect a salesperson to have allthe info we are looking for.

having a specific pack or limited release/edition stuff actually drop there is one thing.battling the throngs of resellers is another.we need a whole thread onthat sore topic.

Back
Top Bottom