NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Wag nyo sisihin ang Nike Philippines kasi nilabas naman dito ang yan. Ewan ko bakit yung iba hindi nakabili kahit inabot sa outlet store. Example yungraptor and french blue colorway na AJ VII, cool grey IX, white IX lows, Jordan X (steel grey and white red), fire red 3atbp high profile na Jordan Brand. Nagkaroon d2 nyan pero lahat bumagsak sa outlet store 60% discount pa nga eh!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Nike Philippines won't allow this to happen (talo sila dun).

Kaya sorry na lang sa mga hypebeast/ nakiki-uso dati kasi pakalat-kalat yan kahit hindi sa nikepark/stadium.

Ang buhay nga naman ng mga poser laging naghahabol para maging in....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cool grey 9s and ice blue 10s @ 50% off! one of the best purchases in my life! too bad i ran them all to the ground
laugh.gif

i think dadating dito yung dmp 7s, yung mga hindi nabenta sa ibang bansa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^nice avy there alan.pang nba cards
happy.gif
hey bro.. thanks..

hope to bump into you sometime soon... maybe in trinoma? the np staff said that you often go there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Wag nyo sisihin ang Nike Philippines kasi nilabas naman dito ang yan. Ewan ko bakit yung iba hindi nakabili kahit inabot sa outlet store. Example yung raptor and french blue colorway na AJ VII, cool grey IX, white IX lows, Jordan X (steel grey and white red), fire red 3 atbp high profile na Jordan Brand. Nagkaroon d2 nyan pero lahat bumagsak sa outlet store 60% discount pa nga eh!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Kaya sorry na lang sa mga hypebeast/ nakiki-uso dati kasi pakalat-kalat yan kahit hindi sa nike park/stadium.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Wag nyo sisihin ang Nike Philippines kasi nilabas naman dito ang yan. Ewan ko bakit yung iba hindi nakabili kahit inabot sa outlet store. Example yung raptor and french blue colorway na AJ VII, cool grey IX, white IX lows, Jordan X (steel grey and white red), fire red 3 atbp high profile na Jordan Brand. Nagkaroon d2 nyan pero lahat bumagsak sa outlet store 60% discount pa nga eh!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Kaya sorry na lang sa mga hypebeast/ nakiki-uso dati kasi pakalat-kalat yan kahit hindi sa nike park/stadium.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice point made about the decent kicks that have been ignored and have gone to the outlets.
smile.gif
Although seriously man, you have to tone it down with all thenegativity. These kinds of things are all we ever hear from you. Just chill.
smile.gif

chill lang sir, baka naman ngayon lang nagkaron yun iba ng pera pambili ng kicks kaya ganon.
smile.gif

A little update from Taiwan. KB IV Draft Day correct edition and DMP 7 are available now. TB3 are gone after a week on the display. Hyperize Supreme Pack willbe available tomorrow at HOH Taipei.

maxtempo96 wrote:
nike ph can't possibly begin to please everybody.just find solace in the fact that they have stepped up their efforts considerably in the past couple of years,y'all have to give 'em at least that.

also we all need to chill on coming down hard on employees when asked about future releases.we gotta realize most of these folks look at their jobs as just a paycheck and nothing else.we've all seen how things can change last minute with nike ph so it's certainly not fair to expect a salesperson to have all the info we are looking for.

having a specific pack or limited release/edition stuff actually drop there is one thing.battling the throngs of resellers is another.we need a whole thread on that sore topic.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the realist that i read in this thread in a while...can't really blame Nike PI if they couldn't come up with the stuff that we wanted. we only get whatthey get.

for some reason, some people didn't catch these things when they first drop or now that they're re-releasing again.. there's so many ways tocopped it if a lil work will be put on it.

Yup, I agree with them... Nike PI released a lot of very sought after shoes here in our country... Hindi lang napapansin... And definitely not just Jordans...I would love to get hold of the Vintage lines and footscapes... So many shoes, so little money! hehehe...

in this business, +$@! happens! we win some , we loose some.... at least if you really like the pair, and really really like it... you will somehow find a wayto get it, right?

^ best post i've read...if you want it you will buy.
if you really want it you will find a way...when there's a will.....
smile.gif

hehehe

Originally Posted by specksdominate

in this business, +$@! happens! we win some , we loose some.... at least if you really like the pair, and really really like it... you will somehow find a way to get it, right?
Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

smile.gif

hehehe
co-sign.. IMO,It's a little fun to hunt for your desired sneakers right? even if It's not released here locally..
enough about my OT

anyone spotted the new kobe venom (black cw) shorts besides G4(?)

Originally Posted by msgt16

^ At least, the TB3s was released there locally. Here in the Pinas, it didn't see the light of day.
i can live without havin the TB3s,.. but u guys had lotsa kobe 4s, may BB3 na kayo, and soooo much more... d2, ang special lang tlga is TB3..

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

smile.gif

hehehe

sabi nga ni kobe... "if you really want it..."

Back
Top Bottom