NIKE PARK UPDATES

^ yup that's Php 10,999.

Talked to a sales person in NP G4 today and asked when the SJ's are gonna drop, January pa daw. Nakakalito na
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

dec. 19 official release of cherry 12's according to nike phils.
wink.gif
roll.gif

Please do not call these cherry. They are not cherry shaped, cherry colored or smell like cherries!

Word.
laugh.gif

Leave it up to Pinoy 'sneakerheads' for trying to invent nicknames.
roll.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Anyway, easy pass on these white/red XIIs and Flu Games due to quality issues.

Originally Posted by JonT

^ yup that's Php 10,999.

Talked to a sales person in NP G4 today and asked when the SJ's are gonna drop, January pa daw. Nakakalito na
laugh.gif

According to kicksonfire.com. Latest news about the release of Space Jams is December 24. Not sure though if its worldwide.
smile.gif

from the site:

"The official release date is December 24th and the shoes will be available in all sizes and should be at any retailers who care about traffic in theirstore. So with that said now you have an excuse to do all your shopping early and make this your official last minute purchase since you may spend all dayrunning around town looking for them."

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

According to kicksonfire.com. Latest news about the release of Space Jams is December 24. Not sure though if its worldwide.
smile.gif

from the site:

"The official release date is December 24th and the shoes will be available in all sizes and should be at any retailers who care about traffic in their store. So with that said now you have an excuse to do all your shopping early and make this your official last minute purchase since you may spend all day running around town looking for them."

with that release date, shopping would be hella crazy. it would be a joyful moment if you could cop it on the sameday though.
laugh.gif

Hey guys,

Dont know whether i should make a new thread so ill just post it here.

Am arriving in The Phils on Thursday and would like to know what Kobe IV colorways are easily available to buy around the metro manila area? Would like tostock up on a few pairs for the basketball season.

Thanks in advance.

^kobe iv cws- mpls (rp ermita), black/white/speckled del sol, black/blue/white, 4 rings and white/speckled purple.

In case you'd drop by or pass by Sm Pampanga, the Nike Park store there has the two colorway of the Aj 12 and they said they have sizes and no reservedpairs
happy.gif
In short, very much available stocks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

^kobe iv cws- mpls (rp ermita), black/white/speckled del sol, black/blue/white, 4 rings and white/speckled purple.

Thanks... So all those colorways you listed are easy to buy? And whats the price on them? 7K?

ultramarines! last time i saw those was 05 or 06, sports warehouse outlet. hope they drop

flu-games sighted in galeria.

i liked them a lot, might get a pair sooner than i thought.

(my cradle rock lows might wait until the next payday.
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

we got 2 cw master mon..nash pe's home and away..
happy.gif
Ampf! haha ikaw yun Master Mackie...
laugh.gif

Nag iisip lang ng alternate Bball kicks...thanks for the update bro.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

we got 2 cw master mon..nash pe's home and away..
happy.gif
Ampf! haha ikaw yun Master Mackie...
laugh.gif

Nag iisip lang ng alternate Bball kicks...thanks for the update bro.

haha di ah! kayo yun!
roll.gif
actually im thinkin about those cradles din..looks comfortable..

NP SOUTHMALL UPDATE

Flu-Games(Red and Black)
All Lebron 7 Colorways (Gold, Red/Black, & Navy Blue)
Lebron Ambassador (All CW)
Hyperize (Black and White)
Cradle Rocks ( Home and Away )
ZK4 ( White Speckled and Dirty Del Sol )
Kobe Dream Season (All CW)

Back
Top Bottom