NIKE PARK UPDATES

They are very comfortable (Cradle Rock Low)
happy.gif
For walking at least, diko pa sila napang laro.

4095 - the 10% discount, not bad!

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Mga sir ano kaya SRP ng Space Jams if it landed here in PI?
with all the hype and anticipation, my guesstimate: php 11,111.00?

**wala lang. it's just me.
roll.gif

THANKS RED

Saw the flu game @ Trinoma ... not bad imho... I'm wondering what's the problem with the quality? ...

Dunno where to post this but anyway, my friend is borrowing my VIP card since he wants to buy the Dirty Del Sols, so, Can I just simply let him borrow my Cardfor him to get a discount or should I make a letter or something allowing him to use my card? or kailangan ba talaga kasama pa ako? TIA

white/red 12s were already out in bhs today. very disappointing because the staffs said 19 will be the release date smh

^hmm.. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the release for the '09 ultramarine retros were last July in the US. Will they be releasing it here in thePhils?

Originally Posted by jethro

Dunno where to post this but anyway, my friend is borrowing my VIP card since he wants to buy the Dirty Del Sols, so, Can I just simply let him borrow my Card for him to get a discount or should I make a letter or something allowing him to use my card? or kailangan ba talaga kasama pa ako? TIA

You have to be personally present bro, coz you have to sign on some "paper" that the staff have to keep for auditing purposes.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

They are very comfortable (Cradle Rock Low)
happy.gif
For walking at least, di ko pa sila napang laro.

4095 - the 10% discount, not bad!
hoping to get a pair when budget permits hahaha
laugh.gif

^i saw the "flu games" at park fairview. i think its aight. the nubuck is ok. but the retros are better.

are there still size 10s for the dirty del sols? it came out a week after i bought a bb3 so i'm still gathering funds.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shakenbake

are there still size 10s for the dirty del sols? it came out a week after i bought a bb3 so i'm still gathering funds.
sick.gif
welcome to NT! enjoy your stay here shakenbake!

i have a gut feeling that there are still sz10's for that particular colorway since most NP and NS received their stocks and it released almost around thesame time as the maxlebron 7's, flu games, and zk4 blue/black. its abundant here in the south (festi NP, atc NS, olympic world).

best thing to do still is contact the nearest NP / NS shop for a size check

peace

^thanks for the welcome. long time lurker here.
happy.gif

didn't know that the other sport stores have it as well. thanks for the info!

lebron 7 all black available in podium.

not so bad, if they drop 50% off next year, i might get one...

i'm passing on the aj12 cherry very poor quality mukang ilang gamit lang eh aangat na. sablay yung mga dikit eh.
i settled for the phantom i'm getting my moneys worth, may bago nako pamasok sa office
happy.gif
and AI is back in Philly

Back
Top Bottom