Nike PG 2

I have plenty of friends that live or have lived in Alaska. In fact, most people that work on my airframe end up doing a tour or 2 up there. Pilots, are almost garaunteed to do 3/4 years there at least once. Supposedly Anchorage is really nice.

interesting, im not a fan of the cold. but i guess if wanna see the northern lights and chill up there. Sure certain folks wouldn't mind doing it. i think they drill for oil up there as well not to sure, and of-course fishery. but what is there to do but see water freeze up, not to say all of alaska is like that.

Picked my pair up today. Sometimes a shoe isn’t worth the hype ... not the case with these. Amazing.

Don't think I saw a sizing question. How did yours fit? And what size did you go with on your PG1s?

interesting, im not a fan of the cold. but i guess if wanna see the northern lights and chill up there. Sure certain folks wouldn't mind doing it. i think they drill for oil up there as well not to sure, and of-course fishery. but what is there to do but see water freeze up, not to say all of alaska is like that.

Alaska is huge, too. Like double the size of TX. Alaska is more of an outdoorsman paradise if you're into hunting and fishing; I'm into to neither. If I could explore up there for 3 months or so, I'd do it. Live there? No thanks lol.

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/pg-2-palmdale-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-12316098/pgid-12431212
4B0BC6F3-B0FC-4D5C-A7AA-33A1112A7C59.jpeg

Footlocker stores getting them? Don't really want to buy online to see how they fit then return. Since they are sitting I can check stores first.

Best all-star sig IMO. Especially with the $110 price. Reminds me of the Harden Hyperchase from the NYC game a few years back...cheapest shoe, dopest CW.

I copped on FTL. At least I can get something back with the rewards program on there. May hit my local HOH to see em in person tho.

Back
Top Bottom