Nike PG 2

Are the 2s just as snug as the 2.5s? I’m bout to order some IDs and don’t know if I should go up 1/2 a size.

Official last day of the Holidays, the 3 King's - 1st Sunday in January, here are some photos

IMG_20190106_125808_357.jpg
IMG_20190105_122824_579.jpg
IMG_20190105_122824_580.jpg

Zion had Duke 2.5 PEs on last night. I’ve seen Oregon with some but I wonder if other schools are getting them

I was able to get two pairs put one on Offer up and got a trade for yeezy v2 creams. Should I do the trade?

Of course the seller didn’t ship my PS 2.5 whites. Now StockX is saying that I can be put in contact with a new seller or get a refund. Has anyone ever had this happen? Does StockX get you the same shoe for the same price you originally paid or do you pay the difference?

Of course the seller didn’t ship my PS 2.5 whites. Now StockX is saying that I can be put in contact with a new seller or get a refund. Has anyone ever had this happen? Does StockX get you the same shoe for the same price you originally paid or do you pay the difference?

It’s happened a couple times with me and they just refund me! Super annoying

Different colorways might make these buyable on discount, but Nike definitely took a step backwards with this upcoming model.

I was able to get two pairs put one on Offer up and got a trade for yeezy v2 creams. Should I do the trade?
That trade sounds decent if you know how to legit check the Yeezys. I traded my extra pair of PS1's for some Shadow 1's and then flipped those on StockX. As long as your coming up its a good trade.

Back
Top Bottom