Nike PG 4

Just delivered. These joints are 🔥
E4216F82-42C1-4C3D-9D0C-8C3202C3768C.jpeg

I like the 1s and 2s the best. The 3s were ok. I like the 4s but they are so bulky feeling and such a odd fitting shoe to me. I just wish they were more sleek on feet I guess. I like them aesthetically.

PG still wearing the 1’s. I wonder if there’s an issue with the 4 or if the 1’s are just that good to him

Was thinking the exact same thing. He’s worn the pg 4 countless times. Strange timing. I personally think they needed a bit more of an outrigger but that’s just my experience with them.

JS”

1's were way narrow. Must work for him though. I hope they Protro the 1's with some cushion in the heel haha. or (softer) phylon

Based on your picture, you need to be supporting PG as much as possible.. Y'all fleeced the Clips
Haha. I still love PG. He’s just going through one of his bad stretches. Another reminder that he isn’t and wasn’t a superstar. And yes I love the trade. I got to enjoy watching him for a couple years and the trade set up the franchise for years to come. Perfect scenario for me. I’m keeping the kicks lol

Back
Top Bottom