Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I never used mine, but mine also ripped. It came from the friction of the sock/heel stitching. Would be interesting to know if that potential issue was address in the Epic React 2.

Yes, it was. The issue was the ER1 had a rubber strap between front and heel that transferred loads between them, and this heel strap prevented the top from opening enough when the foot was pressed in. The ER2 does not have this heel strap and the opening flexes much wider upon sliding the foot in, thus less friction and load on the heel pull tab. I always cut the heel strap on my ER1s anyway.

Last edited:
Good to know. I’ll be on the lookout for a colorway that calls to me. So far, the white/silver is the only one that interests me.

379E7CB2-E2F5-45A9-B83B-CA0F504FB8CE.jpeg
First pair of Reacts, and first time wearing them. Love them so far!

Not really in line with the stuff that gets posted in here but seeing as they are using React on these they might be of interest to some.

Jordan Apex React

jordan-apex-react-release-date.jpg
Wow those look crazy, wasn’t interested in either of the other models but these have my attention.

My react collection bout to be ridiculous those look like a continuation of the FK1s and I’m a big fan of those...

The pull tab on the left shoe of my prerelease Epic React 1s ripped. No chance I can swap these at Nike as a defect right? :frown:

The pull tab on the left shoe of my prerelease Epic React 1s ripped. No chance I can swap these at Nike as a defect right? :frown:

Maybe if you’re lucky and they have your color/size in stock on the website. They will refund you the whole price paid though, so you can upgrade after you’d send your pair in.

I’m digging the white pair someone posted. Might try those out.

Back
Top Bottom