Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Proto React

upload_2019-3-15_8-10-42.jpeg

upload_2019-3-15_8-11-17.jpeg

upload_2019-3-15_8-12-14.jpeg

upload_2019-3-15_8-12-50.jpeg

Love the grey,blue,reds but hate the repeated Nike across the heel. Why couldn’t they have left it solid like the golds.:smh:

finally had a chance to wear my ER2's for the first time, and man you guys werent kidding - they are much better fitting than the ER1. I did not like the subtle updates to the ER2 at first, but now my opinion has changed. Will not be buying any more ER1s from here on out.

I still haven’t wore my gold ER2s, but I love the ER1s. Can’t wait to break out the ER2s now after these comments. But the subtle change to the ER2 is growing on me more and more each day.

finally had a chance to wear my ER2's for the first time, and man you guys werent kidding - they are much better fitting than the ER1. I did not like the subtle updates to the ER2 at first, but now my opinion has changed. Will not be buying any more ER1s from here on out.
Tell me more. I've already tried on the ER2 and I know that I'll go TTS (I went half up on ER1). What other updates?

Tell me more. I've already tried on the ER2 and I know that I'll go TTS (I went half up on ER1). What other updates?
the subtle updates i was referencing were the cosmetic changes (bigger swoosh, diff heel cup, etc.) Overall they are just more comfortable to wear all day (i went TTS in both er1 and er2, but had a 0.5 size up er1 too), not as tight on the top of my foot.

the subtle updates i was referencing were the cosmetic changes (bigger swoosh, diff heel cup, etc.) Overall they are just more comfortable to wear all day (i went TTS in both er1 and er2, but had a 0.5 size up er1 too), not as tight on the top of my foot.
got it. thanks. I'm planning on picking up a pair next week when I'm hopefully healed enough to go for a run in them.

So does the heel cup have more padding?

Has anyone tried the Proto reacts? Thought?
Love my proto reacts. Even with my wide foot, I like the feel of these. The mesh bootie is a great material for the inner shoe. I'm very tempted to pick up the Apex Utilities to try out the FlyKnit too. Just don't like the $200 price point.

Back
Top Bottom