Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

CJ6749_104_P1
CJ6749_104_P6

Has anyone actually run in the Havocs yet? Thinking of pulling the trigger on the Volts for $95 shipped ($30 coupon + 8% Ebates on NDC).

That UNC cw is dopel; however, I'd be worried about that heel piece yellowing in the long run.

Ordered the Volt cw. The final version looks different, as it has some Black on on its heel piece. I hope the actual product is a solid Volt like the OG pics...

Last edited:
Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd. San Leandro, CA,
I was there yesterday and didn’t see any and I’m a size 9.5. Going to go again later and see what’s up.

Saw Rosemary Orozco the meteorologist from KTVU there too yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
That UNC cw is dopel; however, I'd be worried about that heel piece yellowing in the long run.

Ordered the Volt cw. The final version looks different, as it has some Black on on its heel piece. I hope the actual product is a solid Volt like the OG pics...

Volts have a solid volt heel cup. I actually liked the black faded one in the pictures.

These Havocs are the real deal by the way. SO comfy.

Volts have a solid volt heel cup. I actually liked the black faded one in the pictures.

These Havocs are the real deal by the way. SO comfy.

Hmmm. The ones I received had a gradient heel clip as pictured on NDC.

Last edited:
I was there yesterday and didn’t see any and I’m a size 9.5. Going to go again later and see what’s up.

Saw Rosemary Orozco the meteorologist from KTVU there too yesterday.

I don’t know what happened but when they reorganized the shoe hash wall, it looks like there’s barely any size 9 or 9.5 for sale.

I don’t know what happened but when they reorganized the shoe hash wall, it looks like there’s barely any size 9 or 9.5 for sale.
Yea I noticed that too. More 9s than 9.5 and the options for 9.5 was bad.

Didn’t get a chance to go back tonight. Stupid UPS didn’t deliver a package till 8:15pm and I had to drop off something to him too. I’m afraid of going to the clearance store tmr if the sale is still happening.

Yea I noticed that too. More 9s than 9.5 and the options for 9.5 was bad.

Didn’t get a chance to go back tonight. Stupid UPS didn’t deliver a package till 8:15pm and I had to drop off something to him too. I’m afraid of going to the clearance store tmr if the sale is still happening.

I waited in like for 25-30 min to checkout.

I had to return some stuff anyways so I had to wait there. Plus, I picked up those phantom reacts so it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom