Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

It was totally worth it for that price. Good pick up. :nthat:

They also had the black/white pair but it looked worn. As in “it wasn’t tried in store worn”. But more like “Nike has the 30 day return shoe policy worn”.

The uppers was fine but can definitely tell the midsole react with stretch marks and dirty sole.

They also had the black/white pair but it looked worn. As in “it wasn’t tried in store worn”. But more like “Nike has the 30 day return shoe policy worn”.

The uppers was fine but can definitely tell the midsole react with stretch marks and dirty sole.
It could be or a lot of people tried it on. I tried on a couple pairs before and it got dirty quick! The SL clearance store might be one of the messiest and dirtiest one I’ve been to.

994979F1-3E08-4BD8-8E2C-3610A4FF8562.jpeg

I ordered a pair of the triple black ER2’s from Richards. I forget who asked but here are the production dates.

What size? I was fine in my tts 11 in ER2's and ody2's.
I don’t even think a have wide feet but .5 up had my big and pinky toe hurt

Felt like i was gonna get a bunion

Had to exchange to full size up

I don’t even think a have wide feet but .5 up had my big and pinky toe hurt

Felt like i was gonna get a bunion

Had to exchange to full size up
I also had to size up in both the odyssey 1 and 2, .5 worked but while actually moving around my big toe slip up to the tip of the shoe and it hurt after a while. Just walking was fine though.

I also had to size up in both the odyssey 1 and 2, .5 worked but while actually moving around my big toe slip up to the tip of the shoe and it hurt after a while. Just walking was fine though.
Does the flyknit expand or give? I’m just using them as walking shoes. .5 up left no room for my toes to splay cause the shoes are so narrow

Maybe lacing them all the way up will help with the slip?

Last edited:
In the ody 1 I had to go up half a size (11.5 - tts are OK without socks) , but in the 2 I was fine tts.
My Mrs is size 8 in ody 1 and 2s and ER2's as well, so maybe certain sizes are a little off and others not so much?

Does the flyknit expand or give? I’m just using them as walking shoes. .5 up left no room for my toes to splay cause the shoes are so narrow

Maybe lacing them all the way up will help with the slip?
the flyknit does stretch and it is way better than the material on the odyssey 1 but i still had the same problem with the toe on the 2 but not as much so i went a size up again but i probably could have been OK with the .5.

I didnt lace up the 1 at all, the 2 i was able to lace up more but i got a chunky ankle so not too much.

For those that are wondering support is not great on the Odyssey React Flyknit 2

Wore them to a festival, still felt it in my knees and ankles.

To compare I felt the support on the Zoom Odyssey 1 was better

I think React might be too unstable, too much rocking for overpronaters

Will update in about a month or so.

For those that are wondering support is not great on the Odyssey React Flyknit 2

Wore them to a festival, still felt it in my knees and ankles.

To compare I felt the support on the Zoom Odyssey 1 was better

I think React might be too unstable, too much rocking for overpronaters

Will update in about a month or so.
I might have the same problems, which model React is most suitable for you?

I might have the same problems, which model React is most suitable for you?
If you need support I would stay away from React for now.

After further investigation, it seems like the Odyssey React isn’t really a support shoe like the Zoom Odyssey was, which is stupid cause F continuity right?

Seems like kind of like a take down shoe.

If you can get either of the first zoom Odysseys for discount I would get those instead.

Though they don’t look as good

Back
Top Bottom