Nike React Presto

I just came back from Nike and was able to use my $20 off (birthday certificate) on the Rabid panda.

I just came back from Nike and was able to use my $20 off (birthday certificate) on the Rabid panda.

Definitely going to cop on a restock or that J.J. drop.

Also I just noticed the chatty matador has this toes cap unlike the other

C7F12B8A-26A4-432B-AE40-3298087A3EFC.jpeg

How do they fit and feel?
I'm a 10 in the OG presto. I can fit a 10 in the react presto but I can see my toes at the tip of the sneakers. 10.5 was a better fit. My true size is 10.5 or 11 depending on the sneaker (I'm a 11 in react phantoms)

went tts, got mine in and walked around in them. they do fit comfortably tts with some room to go down half a size if you really really want a snug fit. upper is super comfortable with all the mesh and foam padding everywhere. the entire toe area reminds me of the torch material we got briefly for the kobe 5 and 6 (the foam sandwiched by open mesh). comparing it to the element 55/87, they're just as comfortable and chunky. the forefoot is slightly less plush in the presto, similar in plushness in the heel, but with the upper and the entire package i'd say presto > element for me.

edit: for reference, i have normal-width feet. TTS in kobe 4, 5, 6, element 55/87, dunks, aj1, UB.

I saw the Rabid Pandas in person, and they looked great. What sold it to me was when I saw two people wearing them as I was out and about... Just haven't jumped the gun yet.

I'd say TTS as well for the cozy feeling.

Eyeing the blacks TH with a $20 reward at FNL. You can stack with birthday coupon? Did that arrive in your inbox on your actual birthday?

Thanks for the heads up, I checked on my FNL app and had that $20 reward. I'm debating what color I want to cop though.

got my pair of rabid pandas in and they fit tts. I nearly have a thumbs width of space in the toe box. I feel like I could even go down a .5 size to get an even snugger fit if i wanted but don't think its necessary

Doesn't FNL only have one color right now? That's all I see in the app.

Yeah if you hit the releases button on the tab in the app and scroll to Thursday you’ll see the rest of the colors coming out. My code expires Friday so it works perfectly.

You guys are giving me serious peace of mind with the sizing stuff...Glad I kept it TTS...

Brutal’s get dropped off today :nthat:...Ready to get these things on...

Back
Top Bottom