Nike React Presto

AECDBEDD-6FE7-4C80-BFCB-1215AF422640.png
Psychedelic lavas, chatty matadors, and desert ores are all getting copped. Nike gotta chill tho with these releases
Those witness protection are nice

Wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on these yet.

Hoping to find out the materials of the shoe. Nike can be pretty vague on the site as far as certain accents go.

Does anyone know for certain that the entire shoe is man-made or is that suede patches on the heel? Left an image as an example. nike-presto-react-black-white-red-2.jpg

Stoked for this release, just a couple of hours!

Wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on these yet.

Hoping to find out the materials of the shoe. Nike can be pretty vague on the site as far as certain accents go.

Does anyone know for certain that the entire shoe is man-made or is that suede patches on the heel? Left an image as an example. nike-presto-react-black-white-red-2.jpg

Stoked for this release, just a couple of hours!
looks to me to be a man made suede or felt like material...

trying to cop chatty matador off ndc but it keeps giving me some error: "Sorry, we had an issue with your request. Please try again. [Code: C6C4B8AD ]"
anyone else having this problem?

Got my wife a pair of the Lavas since she wanted one. Depending on how she feels about them as far as comfort, I may get me a pair.

B6F6C5FA-0EDA-4DF8-B73A-2F910D768B53.png

Ordered during my morning run :nthat:
Initially I saw the “you’re in line” message and thought oh sh*t since I went for the elusive 12.5. In years past Nike skipped half sizes in Prestos, so I’m excited to get these in hand. Time will tell if I should have went with a 12.

Back
Top Bottom