Nike React Presto

Went with the matchy matchy fit today...
5961B34F-E4CB-48F9-816E-4B18703C7769.jpeg D35FE436-6A5E-4579-8397-32FADC65B09F.jpeg

Sure Nike don’t care lol a triple black will def sell out. On what UB19? How are they?
Yeah the 19's. They're comfortable, I am waiting because they are discount bound. I am beyond baffled that the Presto Reacts in triple black released in Kid's size but not men's.

Reactions: Ube
Can we all agree this is the most comfy shoe on earth

Other shoes almost feel painful in comparison

Only problem I have is the lacing ****
Got mine on now while traveling and yeah I haven’t had another shoe that compares I can’t speak on everything but if UB supposed to be at the top it ain’t anymore it’s these easy...

I'm going out of my way to give Nike React a chance and they are playing games. I'm probably going to end up going with the stripes.
G27508_001_P1

eg8075_01_standard-jpg.2387199

$140 on NikeByYou (formerly Nike ID). You can get pretty damn close to total blackout, and it was 2.5 weeks turn to receive my NikeByYou pair.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pro...?piid=10000512&pbid=1054279551&mid=1066652827

Thanks but I explored that option already. I spoke those triple Black Ultra Boost 19's into existence in the Boost thread. They haven't made a true triple black UB since 2016, they always have something weird like grey or white dots and stripes. Adidas got it right this time, hopefully Nike follows suit.
If I was willing to settle, I would've copped already. I'd pay the extra for Nike ID but the closest still has the tongue in silver.

Thanks but I explored that option already. I spoke those triple Black Ultra Boost 19's into existence in the Boost thread. They haven't made a true triple black UB since 2016, they always have something weird like grey or white dots and stripes. Adidas got it right this time, hopefully Nike follows suit.
Yeah but it’s on the ugliest UB model to date lol...

Back
Top Bottom