NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted 88's, Infrared 6's, Royal 1's or Bel-Air 5's... Ended with 0. :lol:

PO

Last edited:

Most dudes in here have every pair restocked today in their size, no need for salt.
Except me
frown.gif
You can't wait for restocks, you've got to cop the first go round.  I've got all those in my size in the closet, any I would've or could've copped would have been flipped or traded for other pairs.

8.5 & nah, only went for those 2 shoes.
wow man, you shoulda kept refreshing. there was a dude on the other page that copped that size in one of the 1's like an hour and a half after drop. always stay refreshing. i got the fire red 5's like 30 minutes after drop.

ive learned dealing with sb releases a long time ago that if you miss it on the first drop then you just gotta suck it up. there will always be another release down the road of something else that youll want

You can't wait for restocks, you've got to cop the first go round.  I've got all those in my size in the closet, any I would've or could've copped would have been flipped or traded for other pairs.
What you mean, get in line at the store on release day?

When will it be my turn for gamma 11's gonna have to go hard for those columbia's

wow man, you shoulda kept refreshing. there was a dude on the other page that copped that size in one of the 1's like an hour and a half after drop. always stay refreshing. i got the fire red 5's like 30 minutes after drop.
If I didn't have other stuff to do I probably would of lol.

I need a way for my phone to deliver a high voltage shock whenever the words restock are tweeted by Nike. I didn't jump on it soon enough. Thought it was probably about something else. 

What you mean, get in line at the store on release day?

When will it be my turn for gamma 11's gonna have to go hard for those columbia's

Nah, never stood in line for a pair and copped them all at retail except for infrared23 6s and Fear 5s.

I really wanted those military blues. I wonder if I can get 1 close to retail soon.

Fingers crossed

this is horrible. i feel like everybody copped except for me. so unfair

Trust me most did NOT cop anything. Copping off restocks is all a mirage..... Kind of like winning a raffle at your local HOH. Most fail. Those who win have a little help

I wore my shoes from the other restock today for the first time. The sc II trainers megatron and they were horrid the ankle support is like having a flat piece of cardboard in your shoe. And to wear those after I missed everything on this restock makes me think 

FU Nike

Was hoping to have a chance but restocks are always during my working hours. Glad some members got to cook though.

so salty about how this restock went down for me...

i was on my iphone and hit the link 15 seconds after it was tweeted out.

all i wanted was infrared 23 6s, got to the "waiting in line screen" then out of nowhere got a "technical connection error" which kicked my out of my place in line. wasn't able to get back thru after that.

really on the fence about copping the super max perfect infrared 23 6s now, just because i am not dropping $425 for a pair of them. it's almost impossible to tell the difference between those and authorized retail pairs of the infrared 23 6s now.

all i wanted was infrared 23 6s, got to the "waiting in line screen" then out of nowhere got a "technical connection error" which kicked my out of my place in line. wasn't able to get back thru after that.

really on the fence about copping the super max perfect infrared 23 6s now, just because i am not dropping $425 for a pair of them. it's almost impossible to tell the difference between those and authorized retail pairs of the infrared 23 6s now.
mean.gif
 DONT DO IT MAN 
sick.gif

Yeah missed out on the restock thru nike mobile... no luck whatsoever

received my SC trainer Broken Bats today that i managed to pick up on a Shoe palace restock..  so that's a plus

just save a little money here and there, doing it all at once seems like it hurts more

Last edited:
Yeah missed out on the restock thru nike mobile... no luck whatsoever

received my SC trainer Broken Bats today that i managed to pick up on a Shoe palace restock..  so that's a plus
Broken Bats are a huge regret now that the restock has come and gone man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom