NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly, I was able to get through. I saw the link on my phone at 4:30 clicked on it and added an 8.5 fear 5's.

After about 30 minuets of "waiting in line" I got through with my PayPal :smokin

Happy I snagged a pair of royals, size 12 tho & Fear V's in my size. Almost pulled the trigger on the Fear V's for $400, happy I waited.

Last edited:
Congrats to whoever was able to cop any pair on this restock. I thought I came so close to scoring on Bred 11s as I clicked right on the twitter link literally after it was tweeted, but I guess this time it just wasn't meant to be. I really hope I will score on some Bred 11s in the future. Whats the top dollar I should pay that is reasonable past retail if I should decide to pay over retail??? Suggestions anyone??? I sure as hell don't want to pay $500 on flight club for a sz 9.5.

Man.. Today was a good day. Was able to cop a pair of snakeskins in my size at 5pm. A little later I Was just checking my order email on my phone just to see if it shipped and ..BAM!! Got the tweet and jumped in line for a pair of infrared 23 6s. Waited in line for like 5min then they dropped in my cart. The hard part was checking out. Site kept crashing but I got through and got my confirmation email :smokin now I might have to get rid of my snakeskins after dropping money on my concords, yezzy foams and both of these :smh:

Woke up from a nap, and literally saw the restock alert once I got up. Copped Bred 11s somehow someway. I swore I thought it was a dream I kept pinching myself lol...

This is a serious question.

These people getting multiple pairs of the good stuff... They're bot users right? I thought captcha was used to block bots now. They can be bypassed? (Although the captcha wasn't working all the time I noticed today)

I'm so happy I was able to snatch one but I have no idea how you could get more than one if you were just clicking manually. Opened 10 diff tabs at one? That would still take some time.

Anyways I don't condone bot use but I thought it's about time I actually know what it's like to go up against a bot.

Just heard they finally did it...would've been a waste of time trying anyway.Last time I got a pair of Jordans for retail off the internet was in 2003  
laugh.gif

First really loaded restock that I'm not salty about. Wasn't home so tried to cop a couple items on my phone (fear vs and black grapes only as I have multiples of almost everything else), but oh well.

Honestly, it just makes me realize how lame this whole thing has become. Everyone complains about wanting it to be random, but most of the time the same people who would cook on an announced restock would cook even more on a random one because they have the resources (bots etc) to constantly monitor. Jumping through hoops every weekend and having to be tied to twitter/NT constantly just to have a chance to spend money has really taken its toll on me. And this is coming from someone who is strictly online, no camping/raffles/etc so I feel for you guys who do it every week because you actually want the shoes.

Maybe I'm just getting older, or maybe the hunt just isn't that fun anymore...
LOL same here. I hate waking up early every saturday just to cop. I remember back in 2005 when i went to FNL store and bought 2 raging bull DMPs (even returned one coz i needed money for running shoes)

This is a serious question.

These people getting multiple pairs of the good stuff... They're bot users right? I thought captcha was used to block bots now. They can be bypassed? (Although the captcha wasn't working all the time I noticed today)

I'm so happy I was able to snatch one but I have no idea how you could get more than one if you were just clicking manually. Opened 10 diff tabs at one? That would still take some time.

Anyways I don't condone bot use but I thought it's about time I actually know what it's like to go up against a bot.
What did you get Siye? Anything special. Wondering about multiple pairs myself. Though, I need to see proof still 

Last edited:
What did you get Siye? Anything special. Wondering about multiple pairs myself. Though, I need to see proof still 

Cooked on a pair of Fear IV in my youth size. Really happy about them but I think being a kids size when it comes to Jordans helps signficantly. Makes me wanna collect Jays exclusively. :rofl:

I'm still trying to figure out how rampant bot use is. It's so strange to come back to the hobby and you have to battle things like bots. If I was told 10 years ago botting would ruin online shopping, I wouldn't have believed it!

was already on my phone when i got the text. Clicked the link ASAP, add to cart and yet still couldn't get a pair of Royal Blue or Bred 1's. They should just do a massive restock for all stores that carrys the Jordan Brand line in a full size run..........

was already on my phone when i got the text. Clicked the link ASAP, add to cart and yet still couldn't get a pair of Royal Blue or Bred 1's. They should just do a massive restock for all stores that carrys the Jordan Brand line in a full size run..........
*carries 

You seem to be forgetting about the shady employees...

yep... seems like the gamma xis weren't that plentiful... nothing really was IMO. A TON of people didn't get anything.
yea. i was sitting at my comp and on top of it right away.  was in line for breds, royals, toro 6s and fear 5's immediately.. only got 1 of them....  not complaining or bragging.

yep... seems like the gamma xis weren't that plentiful... nothing really was IMO. A TON of people didn't get anything.
yea. i was sitting at my comp and on top of it right away.  was in line for breds, royals, toro 6s and fear 5's immediately.. only got 1 of them....  not complaining or bragging.

didn't take it as a brag. congrats man.

I got the tweet, immediately clicked the link... got some trainers... knew it was over for me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom