NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say being a 10.5 is most definitely advantageous. Your shoe size is the most common standard. Yes, you have the highest % of others competing against you but also the most pairs available. And it's usually not a small % of extra pairs... but 10.5 numbers significantly higher than others with multiple FSR. Secondary market prices are also stable... the most stable. You know what you should be paying and what should be fair. I shouldn't forget to also mention that because your shoe size had the most pairs produced, finding the rare, old, deadstock shoes works tremendously in your favour. You will actually be able to find what you're looking for.

But basically if you are within the 9-11 range you enjoy this degree of reliability. Anything outside that range and the pattern starts to change...

Although if you're a 7.5-8 you find the best deals. :lol:

Yeah but you really cant ball at 5 feet.

jk.

So I just found out there was a restock yesterday right now, and I had mobile alerts turned on. Got the ones for the 11s at 6pm but never got anything when they restocked them. Oh well, whatever all I wanted to do was double up on my royals

Yes yes everyone wanted to double on royals. We get it you have a pair already lol. Can i just get one pair damnit?

Still waiting for my royals to ship getting nervous 
ohwell.gif

Just watched a hypebeast walk into CVS with his breds on ...

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif
Is he a hypebeast cause he's young and wears slim denim, along with the fact that he's wearing bred 1's? Smh. Hopefully another restock comes soon, looking like Bred 1's will be attained next month, restock or no restock. Oh wells

Next Restock…. My Strategy will be not to pick my right size…..   I'll shall go for some Royals or Breds in a Size 13.5 or sumthin' and just start trading down...

10 / 10.5 / 11 seem to be the first out the door...

on every shoe in the restock

FML :smh:  
13.5 usually the first size to go man. I wouldn't **** with that size too much. I tried yesterday and no luck smh. Bigger sizes are just as hard to get as the 10-11. Ya'll have room to play with and we don't. Cant size down because a size 12 is too small and a size 14 is too big.
Thank YOU!!!!!! If you wear size 12 and over, they don't have your size, YOU LOSE.

why they gotta be hypebeasts tho?

smh

Just watched a hypebeast walk into CVS with his breds on ...

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif
Is he a hypebeast cause he's young and wears slim denim, along with the fact that he's wearing bred 1's? Smh. Hopefully another restock comes soon, looking like Bred 1's will be attained next month, restock or no restock. Oh wells
he was an nyu undergrad (i assume based on location and who he was with) and rocking capri jeans and a white button down, tie, and Brookyn Nets snap back. no way he's been bout these 1s.

he's a Hypebeast, idc idc idc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom