Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for January 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

Concord Mills Charlotte:

There were some ugly cactus AM 90 samples for $59.99.
sneakerhead_1978_51920748

The supply of Forces that was there not long ago had pretty much dried up. Still lots of ATCs there, for what I believe was $59.99 in the purp/orange and thewhite/black/red.

Gurnee Mills Nike Factory Store ( 847 ) 855-0857. Pics are of mostly FSR's. Call store for AF1 sizes and prices though. Ask for managers, they knowwhat's going on.

EXCELLENT report!! Thank you. Guys, rumor has it (from a Nike factory store DM) there will be a TON of lifestyle and retro stuff hitting the outlets in thenext 30-60 days. Nike produced far too much and it did not sell at retail, so let's keep the reports coming. I hope to hit a couple of outlets in thenext few weeks, and will report then.

does anybody know if any outlets have the af1 supreme city pack(berlin,paris,so cal)the ones with the clear sole thanks

^wow i wish the nike factory around my way had stuff like that, we get all the CRAP!

Great update indeed. I need to hit Gurnee Mills when I get back in town so I can grab those Gray White Stabs as well as the Maroon Stabs. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

how much were Olympic Jerseys at Gurnee?
Authetic Lebron is $69.99, Replica Lebron and Kobe are $49.99. Cannot tell difference between the two to be honest. Authentics seem to be sized bychest size, 44, 46, 48, etc. Replica seem to be by medium, large, x-large, etc. Slight material difference, very slight.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

how much were those AF1's??????????????????

Vary in price from $79.99 for New Yorks to $129.99 for Beijing Mid Supreme Max AF1. Call and ask for store manager or assistants.

^^ the all whites are here by my area for 74.99 (its the only colorway i find with a fsr or near fsr)

Few new items in Gurnee Mills, IL today.

FSR's in Jordan XX2 lows ($89.99) and LeBron ST low($59.99)
Jordan 8 Aqua Hoody, mediums and larges only($49.99). They also have the Aqua Retro 8 OG tee for $14.99, and Retro 8 Aqua Short for $29.99. FSR's in both.
Jordan Spizike Hoody, Pretty sure most sizes ($29.99)

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Originally Posted by sho3tym

how much were Olympic Jerseys at Gurnee?
Authetic Lebron is $69.99, Replica Lebron and Kobe are $49.99. Cannot tell difference between the two to be honest. Authentics seem to be sized by chest size, 44, 46, 48, etc. Replica seem to be by medium, large, x-large, etc. Slight material difference, very slight.

Cool, outlets got the authentics. Isn't there like no Nike sign on the authentics and Nike sign on the swingmans?

Back
Top Bottom