Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for January 2008!

Stopped at Gurnee Mills Friday night. They are holdin alot of heat and were opening boxes of Niketown transfers while I was there. These reflector '95swere one thing that caught my eye that I don't think nikemansince82 had posted.

packers_am97_02.jpg

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ jeans were 40

there was the Sharks,Blackouts,MPLS
Damn which Ross? I check Ross weekly and have only gotten sharkfins and MPLS. Desperately waiting for the blackouts....

I posted this info over in the Nike thread, but since the everything I reported on is retro I figured it would be useful here.

Highlights of Commerce Outlet in North GA:
  • Olympic Barkley 180's 8-12 for 54.99 (I think)
  • Some AF1 Premiums for 129...they are like tan & red. Weren't feeling them, so I didn't pay much attention...sorry.
  • Kobe Lasers on back wall scattered sizes. 79.99 One sz. 11, 12.
Random other stuff, but this is all that caught my eye.

They got a few nice samples at Gurnee. If you wear a size 9, here you go:

Yes, a Black Foamposite and only $59.99. Sample box below. One pair left is what I was told.

Sample size box for Foamposite.

Another nice sample, Max 97's. $59.99 again.

Another $59.99 sample.\

Sorry for the bad pic. Nice looking Max 90 at $59.99.

Another poor pic, sorry. Blazer Supreme, $59.99 again I believe.

Very sweet jordan apparel as well. Also some pretty nice clearance apparel, all 30% off. Real nice Nike jacket ( NorthFace-style soft shell ) for like $28 inblack or blue after discount. Was $115, I picked one up and might go get another in the other color.

Originally Posted by abstrack

I posted this info over in the Nike thread, but since the everything I reported on is retro I figured it would be useful here.

Highlights of Commerce Outlet in North GA:
  • Olympic Barkley 180's 8-12 for 54.99 (I think)
  • Some AF1 Premiums for 129...they are like tan & red. Weren't feeling them, so I didn't pay much attention...sorry.
  • Kobe Lasers on back wall scattered sizes. 79.99 One sz. 11, 12.
Random other stuff, but this is all that caught my eye.
Lasers? Which ones? Damn Footlocker still has those for $140 and it's been 6 months.

Hey guys....

Does that store ROSS ship?? I'm on the east coast and have never seen that place ROSS so any help is appreciated.

^ Ross is a retailer that gets a lot of discounted/imperfect clothing/shoes. My mom used to work at one when we lived in San Diego couple years back. I haventcome across any on the East coast either but our equivalent is TJ Maxx/Marshalls. I dont think they ship though.
I wouldnt mind a size 12 of those air maxs if anyone of you west coast heads happen to drop by there. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom