Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for January 2008!

just throwin this out there...

for you fans of the LUX 04 Af1's... black highs? woven toebox and swoosh box... they hit the nike factory outlets.. or at least the one i was at...
Im on vacation in Orlando, or Davenport, and went to hit up some of the outlets around here... just to see if i can get any out of town steals ya know? andfirst thing i see when i walk into this outlet was these lux's... FSR, for $130, when MSRP is 250. I know they went for about 200 on the net, can probablystill find em for that much now, but this is still a steal at 130, so throwin it out there for anybody interested.
the only real info i got on how to get there is i took route 4, to exit 68, and its the outlet mall in that town... idk ask around or w.e lol sorry guys imfrom NY so getting around here is like german to me. just ask around a shop though, and they should be able to point you in the right direction... wait!receipt! lol.... ::CHECKS POCKET::

here we go...
ORLANDO FL, 32821
407-239-3663

My holy grails (www.clubhalsey.com) has the Jason Kidd Air Zoom Flight's for $170
pimp.gif
shipped.
317810011_2.jpg

Also, they have the Air Max 1 & 90 Huf's for a good price shipped & tax free.

Ontario Mills has white vapors for 99.99 the most popuar sizes are gone, but they also have some red total 90s for 79.99 and FSR I believe

More Niketown transfers came in at Gurnee Mills, IL today (847) 855-0857

SoCal AF1 Supreme Max. 8.5,9, and like 11.5 I believe. $99.99

AF1 Premium Barkley. $99.99. Not for sure of sizes.

Zoom Team Edition SB. FSR.

Size 13 Air Stab "Alphabet" $49.99 or $59.99, can't remember.

Zoom Kobe 2 size 13 at $74.99

Dunk High at $49.99, think size 9.5.

Dunk High, size 9.5 maybe more. $49.99

Zoom Kobe 2, few sizes at $74.99

AF1 Inside Out, marked down to $49.99, few sizes.

Made a real quick stop. Make sure and call for prices and sizes as I'm not quite sure on a few of those. Always ask for manager if possible. They havesome pretty knowledgeable sales folks, but managers know what's up usually.

Some nice Jordan apparel as well, and pretty sweet soccer apparel. Club America, USA, Barcelona, etc. If you're into that.

nikemansince82 thanks alot man i ordered my pair of so cals this afternoon but to all those in that area they said u get 25$ off any purchase over 75 onIN-STORE ONLY (i could have took the hour drive but it would have been a waste in gas)

Anyone near Gurnee willing to go get the $25 off on the So-Cals in sz. 11.5 for me...I'd be willing to pay for shipping and throw in a little extra for theperson...PM me

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

for you fans of the LUX 04 Af1's... black highs? woven toebox and swoosh box... they hit the nike factory outlets.. or at least the one i was at...
Im on vacation in Orlando, or Davenport, and went to hit up some of the outlets around here... just to see if i can get any out of town steals ya know? and first thing i see when i walk into this outlet was these lux's... FSR, for $130, when MSRP is 250. I know they went for about 200 on the net, can probably still find em for that much now, but this is still a steal at 130, so throwin it out there for anybody interested.
the only real info i got on how to get there is i took route 4, to exit 68, and its the outlet mall in that town... idk ask around or w.e lol sorry guys im from NY so getting around here is like german to me. just ask around a shop though, and they should be able to point you in the right direction... wait! receipt! lol.... ::CHECKS POCKET::

here we go...
ORLANDO FL, 32821
407-239-3663

does anyone have pics of that air force 1 ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Im on vacation in Orlando, or Davenport, and went to hit up some of the outlets around here... just to see if i can get any out of town steals ya know? and first thing i see when i walk into this outlet was these lux's... FSR, for $130, when MSRP is 250. I know they went for about 200 on the net, can probably still find em for that much now, but this is still a steal at 130, so throwin it out there for anybody interested.
the only real info i got on how to get there is i took route 4, to exit 68, and its the outlet mall in that town... idk ask around or w.e lol sorry guys im from NY so getting around here is like german to me. just ask around a shop though, and they should be able to point you in the right direction... wait! receipt! lol.... ::CHECKS POCKET::

here we go...
ORLANDO FL, 32821
407-239-3663

does anyone have pics of that air force 1 ?
020384.jpg

Nike SB Restock

Elite just received a restock in the following Nike SB's

The Black/Gold P Rod 2, The Griptape Dunk Mid, and the Black/White Blazer

The Hundreds New Eras

New Colorways the the Adam Fitted. Black/White and Red/White

703-591-3003
http://www.eliteboardshop.com

Back
Top Bottom