Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for January 2008!

ZOOM FLIGHT 96up on NDC...swoosh peeps should be happy
grin.gif

jeffersonville:

lebron IV: playoffs, all black, crimson/black, and all white in decent size runs for all of them except the crimson/red 69.99

a couple supreme AF1's which i know nothing about 124.99

dunk 6.0 brown/green 49.99 i think

af25's lots of them gold/white and some others 49.99 i believe red n black, white n gold, etc.

white/red aggassi's

not much apparel a couple jordan shirts

there is a tight zip up sweatshirt up front for 19.99 like this vintage/retro feel to them in different colors

sheeeeeit

FNL.com is having some pretty good sales right now. Plus, you can get a 15% discount if you spend more than $60 (coupon code 140387), or a $15 discount if youspend more than $90 (code 455478).

A few items that may be of interest...
Black/Red Air Bakins (sizes 10.5, 11, 12, 13) - $79.98 before discount
White/Black/Vivid Blue Air Max 90 (FSR) - $91.99 before discount
Black/Volt Air Max SuperDome Boot (near FSR) - $97.49 before discount
Stealth/Volt/Flint Grey Air Max 90 Boot (sizes 7.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13) - $79.98 before discount
Black/Amber (ie: Basketball) AJ XXIIs (sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5) - $69.99 before discount
Nike Windrunner Jackets (FSR except no Medium) - $30.00 before discount
Nike Futura Zip-Up Hoodies (FSR) - $27-something before discount

They had some steals up yesterday (OL/NL pack for $149.99, Anniversary Edition Air Max 180 BBalls for $69.99, Some Team Js for $50-$60) but they sold out ofall of them before I could pull the trigger. I missed out on the AM90s on NDC so I had to pick those up. Not a bad price at $78.19 pre-tax/shipping!

They must be cleaning out the warehouses or something...check it out!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Any sighting of the Kobe AF1 Player edition at outlets?

Best bet is to find style number and call nike to search outlets ( 800-806-NIKE ). All the AF1 Player Editions that hit outlets were just transfers, whatwas left from Niketowns a few months after the release dates. Gurnee got a few pair of the Kobe's like 6 months ago.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES ON THE SITE. I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF ANOTHER VENTURE IN WHICH TOOK UP TONS OF MY TIMEAND NOW I'M READY AND FOCUSED ON SHOEJOCKY.COM 110% AGAIN...

AS YOU CAN SEE NOW, ALOT OF THE PAGES HAVE ALREADY BEEN MODIFIED AND SHOES OF ALL SORTS.

OLDER AF1'S

AIR JORDANS 1-22

ARE BEING LISTED DAILY. IF SOME OF THE ITEMS AREN'T UP YET, THEY WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I WILL BE RUNNING STRONG IN THENEXT MONTH AND GIVING YOU THE BEST DEALS ON THE NET COMPARED TO ALL OTHER LEGIT SITES...

COMING SOON ARE SHOEJOCKY DECKS.. THATS RIGHT .. WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN DECKS..

FOR THOSE WONDERING ABOUT OUR

GOT KICKS, SNEAKERKING, AND SNEAKERS T-SHIRTS, THEY WILL BE RE-ISSUED AS WELL.. BUT IN LIMITED QUANTITY..

ONCE AGAIN GUYS I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE FALL BACK.. I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN..

A

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT...

I went to San Ysidro, and found these on clearance for $29.99, $30 for air max 360 II is a steal
a0c3523be976bd64fa330453b1bcab7a41aa88a.pjpg

as for what was there..

nothing

FSR of Cement Print Team editions for $39.99
Some Vandals
In general, the shoe selection sucked pretty bad

Alot of cheap clothing..some is 50% ticketed price.got some JB sweats for $10

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I went to San Ysidro, and found these on clearance for $29.99, $30 for air max 360 II is a steal
a0c3523be976bd64fa330453b1bcab7a41aa88a.pjpg

as for what was there..

nothing

FSR of Cement Print Team editions for $39.99
Some Vandals
In general, the shoe selection sucked pretty bad

Alot of cheap clothing..some is 50% ticketed price.got some JB sweats for $10

Angel
You found those for only $30?!?!?
Could it be, a good deal at the OUTLETS??

there was only 1 pair, when i find the recipt, i'll post it

f72hy.jpg

it actually marked POS on the box and tongue..dont know what that means

Angel

zk1's at ross for 30, am 360 bb 40 at most outlets, air force 25 - 50 at most outlets lots of colors

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

there was only 1 pair, when i find the recipt, i'll post it

f72hy.jpg

it actually marked POS on the box and tongue..dont know what that means

Angel

it means that the shoe was marked down by a manager because of how little of that style that they have in stock...but at the store i worked at we neverwrote POS on the box or shoe...

TJ maxx had a bunch of LRG jeans and a few Jordan retro 3 shirts along with southside 1 low shirts, mostly xl, xxl ,and xxxl

FYI

Friday 1/25/08-2/10/08 30% SALE NATIONWIDE at OUTLET's off any $100 purchase.

they gave me a little card while shopping at my local outlet today. starts FRIDAY!

They were available at the Register yesterday, you could've taken as many as you wanted.

btw Tanger Outlets

Jordan I Alpha 69.99 (9.5,13,17)

mw2889-- there are "TANGER OUTLETS" all over the country man. Which one are you taklign about? Thx.

^^^ Looks like NB bit Nike's style with that last Mowabb-esque colorway
roll.gif

Not bad, but not great...

Woodbury Commons

Team Jordans - Variety in FSR
XI Low LS - 89.99
XI Low - Black/maize/white - 79.99
Melo 3 Birthday - ? on price but they had a few
Kobe II - white/white - 49.99 (look them over, they are seconds and a few are not great but FSR other wise)
Air Force 25 (both league pack sneakers and regular) 49.99 FSR on all
Dunk Trainer - Grey/Purple - 89.99
Air Force 1 Mid - Black/Black - 79.99
Lebron 3 lows - Black/Red/White and Black/Black - ? on price
Lebron ST low - White/White - 59.99

Some good clothing selections as well and I picked up some Blue/White Limelights for 29.99. They had a good run on sizes but limited.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

TJ maxx had a bunch of LRG jeans and a few Jordan retro 3 shirts along with southside 1 low shirts, mostly xl, xxl ,and xxxl
How much were the jeans?
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

zk1's at ross for 30, am 360 bb 40 at most outlets, air force 25 - 50 at most outlets lots of colors
What color of ZK1s? I'm still looking for blackouts.

Back
Top Bottom