Nike Sabrina 1

As an Oregon alum I’m hyped and def copping several pairs. I believe shes the first UO player to get a sig shoe. There better be a green/yellow ducks cw, hopefully a PE with UO 🦆 branding

Superfly

1679260806458.png

100% in on this model, was tryna copp the Ja1, but now they lookin so unappealing to me compared to the sleek design of the SI1
Co-signed, my thoughts exactly! I just hope the shoe isn’t too narrow in the front. But the silhouette, upper material and tech looks great!

I am a bit surprised the release colorways are basically all white based. Need some color imo

Co-signed, my thoughts exactly! I just hope the shoe isn’t too narrow in the front. But the silhouette, upper material and tech looks great!

I am a bit surprised the release colorways are basically all white based. Need some color imo
Yeah I'm scared that it's gona be narrow. The material looks like a lot of fuse in the toe so there won't be room for break in.

Oh the back is fine. My foot is just wide at the forefoot unfortunately.
Same here lol. Lately I been wearing Lebron 16 since it doesn’t taper as hard as the 20. The difference in toe box shape is crazy.

Attachments

• B36E94E5-376B-40AA-8B9F-FD6CFED4077D.jpeg
    B36E94E5-376B-40AA-8B9F-FD6CFED4077D.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 2,523
Same here lol. Lately I been wearing Lebron 16 since it doesn’t taper as hard as the 20. The difference in toe box shape is crazy.
Yeah 15s and 16s fit me great. 20s are kinda rough on me. The part above the first lace where that plastic rim goes around to the heel is where I feel the most pressure. I think the tongue is too padded for a spot where there's no give. I had to size up in the 20s and take out the insoles for flatter ones.

Yeah 15s and 16s fit me great. 20s are kinda rough on me. The part above the first lace where that plastic rim goes around to the heel is where I feel the most pressure. I think the tongue is too padded for a spot where there's no give. I had to size up in the 20s and take out the insoles for flatter ones.
Yeah I had / have the same issue. What really helped me the most was putting in longer after market laces. The stock 20 laces are fairly short and you need to choke them tight on the mid foot area in order to tie them. Maybe give longer laces a try! I just took some from Jordan 1 lows.

Yeah I had / have the same issue. What really helped me the most was putting in longer after market laces. The stock 20 laces are fairly short and you need to choke them tight on the mid foot area in order to tie them. Maybe give longer laces a try! I just took some from Jordan 1 lows.
Yeah tbh it's just the trinity pair that was unwearable. I had to return those because like we said before it was just tight for some reason compared to other pairs. My time machines in size up is snug but not suffocating like trinities.

Back
Top Bottom