Nike Sabrina 1

Are these available anywhere at all in big sizes (12m specifically) anymore? I called around okc last night and nobody has anything bigger than like a 10w.

Are these available anywhere at all in big sizes (12m specifically) anymore? I called around okc last night and nobody has anything bigger than like a 10w.
Yea it's a wash. Release day.. they flew. And if you were lucky to make it to a Nike store(not outlet or community store) you had a chance as late as 1230ET... as that's when I got mine(sz 11M)

What I do find weird but I guess it was more to aline with the normal hooping time periods of the year(nba fall, collegiate, and regular school)... the release of them. Like WNBA season coming to an end(season ends in October).

Yea it's a wash. Release day.. they flew. And if you were lucky to make it to a Nike store(not outlet or community store) you had a chance as late as 1230ET... as that's when I got mine(sz 11M)
Tough scene. I remember hearing someone say (maybe during a Liberty game broadcast) that Sabrina mentioned they’d be available when addressing concerns of them selling out. Shoulda known the first pairs would fly with how similar they are to Kobes in design.

4 is definitely the best option. I have voted.

On a side note, it’s amazing to look at the comments and see how many people can’t follow the rules and vote properly.

I usually go up a half size for Nike basketball shoes, but picked up a TTS pair from my local Nike (i.e., M10) as I have a half-size up pair on the way. Hard to explain but my feet were hurting and I barely managed to play one game. I then switched to some Kobe 5 Protros and all was well. Will see how the half-size pair feels.

Back
Top Bottom