Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yup, i didn't think i was gonna get what i needed. were you wearing the p.rods? me and marcos went, i was gonna pissed, because that happened to me attrickwood when the skate or dies came out and the only one left was an 8.5...and only two people in line at 35th, i booked it! it was worth it too, since itwas cheaper. most of the people from the goods line came straight over there and bought a couple more pairs. the guy in the durant jersey got there right afterme, and he brought his dad in to buy another pair.

Originally Posted by thenewone

haha yup, i didn't think i was gonna get what i needed. were you wearing the p.rods? me and marcos went, i was gonna pissed, because that happened to me at trickwood when the skate or dies came out and the only one left was an 8.5...and only two people in line at 35th, i booked it! it was worth it too, since it was cheaper. most of the people from the goods line came straight over there and bought a couple more pairs. the guy in the durant jersey got there right after me, and he brought his dad in to buy another pair.
nah I was wearing the Midnight VIs but the guy in the p.rods and the one right after him took the last 9s
mad.gif

Not always true. You also have to consider that after a few days after the store releases there are going to be people running to eBay or resellers to cop. Buy you can get some of these off the bay for about the same you will be paying in stores. But I don't think if you reselling you will lose any money. Not everybody is paying the same price. Prices have been from 70-150 on here. So some people will make some a little xtra change
Never heard of anything less than $92+tax which is about $100+ in most areas since that's box price, but I was responding to the post aboutSupreme selling them for about $150+tax and people camping days ahead. You'll go negative at $150+tax.

Went to Elite Board shop this morning saw the line as soon as i hit the corner turned right back around, size 12 anyone?

Showed up 45 minutes before my store opened. 2nd in line so it was an easy cop. I think my shop may still have some smaller sizes left, so hit me up and I willsee what I can do. (not going to charge crazy amounts, just helping people out)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If you arent in NYC or Bay Area in Cali this should be an easy cop for you guys, closer to retail or at retail too.
laugh.gif

NYC and Cali will be forever hyped, getting QS SB's and whatnot will never be retail in our area guys.
laugh.gif

i was telling that to my boy today. How NY and Cali will always have campers, no matter what shoe it is

I got 2 size 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 and a 12.

Lols. For 300!

Just playing with y'all! I didn't even bother to wake up an cop these.

Got the email right when I got to the beach... was waiting for these to release for a while too.

i checked the buy/sell and was excited to see 2 pair of the regular blue ones posted...
clicked link -> saw 200+ price -> closed window and walked away... sad to see buy/sell prices higher than ebay

Originally Posted by SC415

I got 2 size 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 and a 12.

Lols. For 300!

Just playing with y'all! I didn't even bother to wake up an cop these.

I was going to say ..... you copped MY SIZE man .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

Walked into supreme LA at 5:00pm and coped a 10.5 and a 12 for me and my people so easy think they still had pairs...

was first in line at Supreme NY.
came out to 154 w/ tax included.
I consider it a pretty good deal, considering.. DQM and some other NY shops were charging about 190$.
at opening. there were about 60+ppl on line.. idk, I got mine,, left for 10*minutes. came back and the line was completely goneee. guees not everyone went homehappy. lol

Easy cop. Got in line (7th) at 10:30, they opened at 11. My first pair of SB's ever.

Retail, no tax.

Anyone know a website where I can get some Neon laces like the Concept edition has?

Thanks

Originally Posted by 20Jeff20

Easy cop. Got in line (7th) at 10:30, they opened at 11. My first pair of SB's ever.

Retail, no tax.

Anyone know a website where I can get some Neon laces like the Concept edition has?

Thanks
fullylaced.com has them
http://www.fullylaced.bigcartel.com/product/jedi-neon-sb-laces

coupon code 20% off: NIKESBORG

or they also teamed with karmaloop
http://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-products.asp?ProductID=48245&VendorCode=FULKB

coupon code 20% off: JI16785

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom