Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

still lookin for a 14
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Does it say kevlar on the tips of the red shoe laces?
yeah...

i had 2 pairs of red laces stuffed inside one of the shoes of the size 13 i copped...

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a sz 8 under 170 shipped, websites etc? Thanks.

in response to primitive "raping" anyone if 22 dollars over
retail is too much for anyone you should really go find another
hobby... Im sure people that paid 150+ would have liked to pay

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

in response to primitive "raping" anyone if 22 dollars over
retail is too much for anyone you should really go find another
hobby... Im sure people that paid 150+ would have liked to pay
it was a joke son calm down
i call anything over retail rape thow
eyes.gif

the fact of the matter is they got them from nike at the same price everyone else did raising the price is yes raping the customers because of the hype you canagree or disagree if you want but there is a suggested retail for a reason. just because some stores over-rape doesn't make this small-rape cool.

With all that said its still rape but they are using the *Vasaline* and that makes it better than the *Jailhouse* rape BP put on LA heads check the analagie iused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Yea they released in nyc...you gotta go back a few pgs...but then again it doesn't really matter wit the overwhelming majority on NYC shops charging
indifferent.gif
prices...
Yo....that spot i told u about...is not getting them they told me that the dudes who were gonna sell them their shipment only got 2 pairs fromNike so that's a no go...we gotta keep looking....i'm on it call me tonite when u see this

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Yea they released in nyc...you gotta go back a few pgs...but then again it doesn't really matter wit the overwhelming majority on NYC shops charging
indifferent.gif
prices...
Yo....that spot i told u about...is not getting them they told me that the dudes who were gonna sell them their shipment only got 2 pairs from Nike so that's a no go...we gotta keep looking....i'm on it call me tonite when u see this

ohwell.gif
....which is why i say its best to keep expectations low...ima hit uup tonite....props to you buttons...look good in the pic

Picked my size 13 from Huf and picked up another pair off ISS...Paid a little more than I should have but well worth it. I sat down the other day and frayedthe denim and they look 10X better

^^ dammit I pm'ed you too. . . I think I should move onto the AM90 infared 2010 release now.

Back
Top Bottom